Chapter 13

You followed Troye and Tyler out the door. Troye grabbed your hand and led you down to the elevator. You entered and stood there, all of you guys slowly swaying to the music, until it opened again in the apartments lobby. 

"Yeah let's go! I need new shoes!" Troye sang, yanking you along. You walked together, hand in hand, not giving a fuck about him being gay. He was your best friend, and no one seemed to care anyway, until a screeching fangirl showed up. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The screeching fangirl yelled at you. You held up your hands in defense and tried to pass her. She continued to scream at you that he was gay, until  Troye stood in front of you and replied, "She's my best friend. It doesn't matter. Now please let us be." 

The fangirl huffed and walked away. Troye smirked at you, and pulled on his sunglasses. "You should put on your sunglasses and try not to be seen. Even the floppy hat may help."

You rolled your eyes and pulled on the glasses from your purse, and the little baseball cap in the purse. You grinned at him, grabbing Troye's hand again, and went to the Urban Putfitters ahead, where Tyler already stood out, squealing in delight when the jeans were on sale.

~~~

Later you all were with Connor Franta and in the local park. You held the to-go bag from Chipotle until Tyler found a "suitable" picnic table. 

"Finally," Connor mumbled to you. You giggled and followed your gay squad along. Troye snatched the bag from you and opened it, pulling out the food and everyone's chips and guacamole. You started to eat instantaneously. Troye and Tyler chuckled at you.

You took a picture of them both laughing and looking at each other. You quickly sent it to Instagram with the simple title "Hehe #Troyler or #Tronnor? (im with them all). Then went back to your food.