CHAPTER 5

FIRST OF ALL: I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY. I FEEL SO SPECIAL THAT I EVEN GOT SEVEN READS 💜💜 ANYWAY I ALSO WANTED TO POST WHEN I WILL UPDATE AND SUCH.

UPDATES AND SCHEDULE:

Tuesday and Thursday is when I will start to update this story. Sometimes Saturday and such, but other than that- this will be the consistent way of doing it.

I am on almost everyday- if you want to ask me something or help me with chapter ideas or whatever you want to send me (even just random messages I'll always respond :3 

Anyway thanks again so much! You guys are the best xoxo

PHIL'S POV

(Y/n)'s eyes stared at me quickly before looking back on her phone. She was on Buzzfeed again- typical- or at least, something her fans would know.,, not just a random YouTuber and his roommate that both have crushes on her.

I couldn't stand "fighting" with Dan about it. I have watched her since she got ten thousand, I've been there since her parents died, when her sister was having a baby at twenty. I've seen it all- I've heard it all, I know it all.

I watched her sip her iced coffee before continuing my own drink. It was so hot and delicious, especially with the fall weather it worked perfectly. 

"Phil, Jack, Instagram." (Y/n) told me sternly, trying not to laugh. Jack and I both kissed her cheeks in the picture while she stuck out her tongue. She posted it swiftly and watched the likes roll in. 

"Phil," Someone said behind me. His familiar voice making me smirk. 

"Hello Danny,"

"We need to talk. Alone."

THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT BUT I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP AND BESDIES CLIFFHANGERS AM I RIGHT