Arriving at Aulani

Start from the beginning

"Not a problem sir. They will be waiting for you when you and your missus arrive at your villa."

"Thank you," Niall said. He reached into his pocket and grabbed some cash and handed it to the employee as a tip. The employee thanked Niall for the tip and then turned and headed towards your villa.

Niall took your hand in his as the two of you made your way towards the front door of the Aulani Resort.

As soon as you were through the door two workers welcomed you.

"Welcome to Hawaii!" They said. Each of them put a white and pink lei around you and Niall's necks.

"Thank you," you said to the woman who put the lei on you.

"Enjoy your stay with us!" She said smiling at you.

Niall put his hand on your lower back as the two of you made your way to the front desk.

"Welcome to The Aulani Disney Resort & Spa. How may I help you?" The blonde woman working the counter asked. You couldn't help but notice as she gave Niall a once over. This made you just a little jealous. You knew there was nothing to worry about. Niall would never cheat on you, and you knew that you were the only girl for him, but it still sometimes got to you when girls flirted with him. Especially in front of you like this.

"My wife and I are here for our honeymoon. Last name is Horan." Niall said as he looked at you and smiled.

"Let's take a look here." She said. She flipped her long blonde hair before looking down at the computer in front of her.

You took a step towards Niall and wrapped both arms around his torso. He wrapped one arm around your waist as he leaned on the counter with the other. He leaned down and kissed the top of your head. You noticed he had a slight smirk on his face.

"Here are your room keys. Would you like me to show you the way to your room Mr. Horan?" She asked as she batted her eye lashes at him, acting as though you weren't even there.

You couldn't believe the nerve of this woman! He was clearly on his honeymoon with his wife, and yet here she was trying to flirt with him.

"No that's okay. I think we can find it." You said as you reached out and took the keys from her hand. You turned and took Niall's hand as you started walking away from the desk. Niall let go of your hand and draped his arm over your shoulders.

Once you were out of ear shot from the front desk Niall began to chuckle to himself.

"What's so funny?" You asked looking at him.

"How jealous you were back there." He said.

"I was not jealous." You said.

"Babe you were about to jump over the desk and attack her." He said as he continued to laugh.

"I was not! Besides she was obviously flirting with you! Even after you said you were on your honeymoon! Does she have no respect?" You asked.

"Don't worry, you're the only girl for me." He said as he kissed your temple.

"Good, because you're stuck with me." You said as you held your left hand out and wiggled your fingers showing off your ring.

"That's okay. I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else." He said.

It didn't take long for the two of you to get lost in the huge resort. You found an employee walking the hallway and he offered to show you to your room. He was young, probably in his early twenties. He told you that he had lived on Oahu his entire life. He told you a few of the activities at Aulani that he highly recommended, along with a couple of things outside of the resort that you should check out.

You thanked him before opening the door to your room.

Niall opened the door to the villa and held it opened while you stepped inside.

The room had a small kitchen right inside the door. And then there was a small dining table and two chairs. There was a living space with a sofa and two chairs along with an entertainment center that had a selection of Disney movies in it. There was a sliding glass door right off the living room area that led to a small private balcony with a beautiful view of the ocean. You then went through the doorway to the master bedroom. There was a kind size bed in the middle of the room, where your luggage was resting. The bedroom opened into the master bath where there was a Jacuzzi tub and double sinks. The master bedroom also led out to the private balcony.

You walked over to the bed and noticed there was something sitting on it. It was a towel and two wash cloths in the shape of a Mickey ear. There were two leis draped across the Mickey Ear along with a neatly folded card that read "E komo mai! Welcome!"

You then walked out to the balcony and leaned on the railing. You felt the warm Hawaiian breeze hit your face and closed your eyes, soaking it in.

You felt your husband's arms wrap around your waist before he gently pressed his lips to your right cheek.

"This is amazing, Ni." You said as you opened your eyes and turned to him.

"Is it everything you thought it'd be?" He asked.

"No, it's more. It's so much more. It's perfect." You said smiling at him.

"You're perfect." He said as his lips moved against your cheek.

The two of you stood there soaking in the sight before you. Below you was the pools of the resort that turned into the beach and beautiful ocean. You had an amazing view from your balcony. You couldn't wait to spend your nights sitting on the balcony watching the sunset in your husband's arms. This was definitely going to be a trip you'd never forget.