"Okay, and what was the last thing you remember?" She asks jotting down a few things on her clipboard.

I look around to try and remember but am quickly defeated, I look over to Mike who was typing on his phone, the flash on his flashlight going off to notify him of a text, but instead it took me into a flashback.

"Jaime!"

I jump at the voice in my head and cover my eyes, "What's going on, Arianna are you okay?" Spencer rushes out rubbing my arm softly.

"Lights, that's all I remember before everything went black." I answer.

"Well Ms. Vespillo you were involved in a car accident, the impact of the hit caused you to hit your head on the passenger side window which resulted in a concussion. The paramedics quickly stopped the swelling but you've been asleep for two days, today is July fourteenth." I finally got all my answers, not the ones I was wanting but I got them nonetheless.

"Where's my daughter?" I ask feeling my heart pick up pace.

"She's with your parent's honey." Spencer answers me calming my nerves instantly.

"We're going to report everything over to your doctors and we'll start getting you up and moving again, as soon as the doctors see that you're progressing then they'll decide to release you, so if we want to see your boyfriend then I need you to hustle sweetheart and get better quickly.

Beth pats my arm gently then leaves the room so it's just me and the guys, "How's Jaime doing?" I ask.

"Uh he's surviving." Vic answers again with a sly smile.

"What is it that you're not telling me?"

"Huh? Nothing, he's fine Rae, what we need to focus on right now is getting you better so you can see him." He instructs.

--

I had been in this hospital room for what felt like years but was actually two days, my parents came soon after hearing I was awake bringing Lilah with them. Once I held her in my arms all the nerves I had worked up soon released and I relaxed for a short time before starting to worry about Jaime again.

I knew they were hiding something; why couldn't I go see him? Why couldn't I call him? They had said both our phone were ruined after the crash but I didn't care they could help me find a way to talk with him. All I wanted was to hear his voice tell me everything is going to be okay, this is just another bump in our road. But I couldn't because no one would let me.

The doctors said I could be released sometime today since I was walking fine yesterday during their "test" they gave me. They said for the impact of my hit that it was shocking how well I recovered and was able to walk on my own, they didn't know that I was just so determined to see Jaime I didn't care what I had to do and how hard it was, I was determined to see him.

I hear my door open and see Veronica emerge from the small hallway leading to my room, "Hey honey." She smiles carrying a black backpack which looked to be one of Jaime's tour bags.

"Hi." I smile in return.

"Good news, you get to go home today." She says full of joy.

I feel my straight face turn into a smile knowing I get to finally see Jaime, "Seriously? When, right now?" I rush out ready to hop off the bed.

"Whoa calm down Sparky, the nurses have to come in and have you sign the release papers."

I waited impatiently for a few more minutes until I heard the door open again this time my new nurse Joan walked in with a clipboard of papers.