Denial

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
This couldn't be happening to him
He wasn't a fucking omega, for gods sake!
He has had girlfriends who he had fucked quite satisfactorily, or more than.
But no, now his stupid body was telling him the he was the one that needed to be fucked.
And big fat chance that was going to happen.
He was not going to let anyone near his arse.
He didn't care if he died first, he was not fucking gay!
It was just not him, or that's what he thought.

It was just so fucking embarrassing that days later he found a fucking dildo on his bed with a note "use it wisely."
And no he was not thinking of using it, never in his entire life.
To prove his point he hid it away under his bed, because he couldn't throw it away, it was a present after all.
And no he didn't find himself thinking how would it feel to have it inside him, stretching him out, and fucking himself with it.
That was just fucking disgusting, he wasn't gay!
To prove himself out, that night, he went looking for a girl to have sex with.
Just to be dismissed because he smelled like a fucking Omega.
And instead, find himself surrounded by a group of men.
He wasn't letting any man near him, and that was final. He could control it. Yeah he could!

 Yeah he could!