Joining Fairy Tail(edited)

Amber's Pov:

Hi I'm Amber and I'm an ice Dragon slayer. I learned my magic from a dragon named Kori (Japaneses meaning for ice) (A/N the dragon picture is Kori) . Me and my exceed Lila have been looking for a guild to call our own. eventually we made our way to magnolia. We asked around to see if there was a guild in magnolia, and all the answers were "go to Fairy tail". Lila and I started to look for the guild until i bumped in to a blond girl. i assumed she was a celestial wizard because she had a bunch of keys on her belt. "oops I'm so sorry I didn't mean to run into you." I say to the blond. "oh it no problem. Hi I'm Lucy." she says with a smile on her face. "Hi I'm Amber and this is my exceed Lila. and we were wondering if you knew where fairy tail was?" once i said that Lucy grabbed my wrist and started to run. "Lucy where are we going?" i yell as we keep running. " you said you wanted to go to fairy tail right. so I'm taking you there. an oh before i forget are you a dragon slayer?" I nodded my head yes as we kept running. Finally me and Lila found a place to call home.

~ time skip to the guild ~

Lucy busted through the door and yelled "Master we have a new member!" i was looking around the guild until i saw one person that i haven't seen in forever. "GRAY!!!" i yelled and tackled him into a hug. Everyone in the guild was staring but i didn't care. "A-Amber is that you?" he asked in  disbelief. "yes gray its me! I've missed you so much!" I say sobbing into grays chest. He hugs me back and a very beautiful girl with long white hair came up to us and said "Gray do you know this little cutie."she asked. "actually Mira, everyone this is Amber my little sister." said gray. after that all i heard through the guild was awws and gray has a sister. "so Amber, what type of magic do you use?" asked mira. "I use Ice dragon slayer magic." i told Mira. once i said that 3 people asked me if i was with a dragon. i said yes. "did your dragon leave you on the 7th day of the 7th month of the 7th year?" asked a blue haired girl about my age. "yes but i have no clue where Kori went." i say. "who's Kori?" asked my big brother. "Kori is the the dragon that taught me my magic. his name means ice in Japaneses." i tell gray. "oh. but any ways I'm Wendy an this is , Natsu, Gajeel, Pantherlily, Carla, and happy. now lets get you a guild mark!" Wendy says taking me to master. once I talked to the master he asked me where i wanted my guild mark and what color. I told him to put it on the back of my neck and in an icy blue color. "Congrats little sis your now apart of fairy tail." said gray. " hey gray, i was wondering if i could join your team?" i asked nervously thinking he was going to say no. "of course you can Amber! i was going to ask you if you wanted to be apart of Team Natsu." he say trying to act all cool. "gray stop trying to act all cool, we both know your not." i say in a joking manner and gray acted to be offended. after that i started to leave the guild to go to fairy hills to get a room there until a huge explosion happened and someone grabbed me and Lila. "ahhh!" i yell out in pain. then i here Wendy and Carla yell too. "GRAY HELP!" i yell but before he had time to react there was a spear at my neck. "make one move and your sister gets it!" a tall strong man yells at gray. "LET HER GO LYON!" gray yells. (A/N in this story Lyon is still evil)

Grays Pov:

After Lyon grabbed Amber and Wendy they diapered in a cloud of dust. "AMBER!" i yelled at the top of my lungs but i couldn't move because Gajeel was holding me back. "dude, calm down we will get them back." Natsu says trying to calm me down. " NO! you don't under stand i haven't seen my sister in 10 YEARS! and now Lyon has taken her and Wendy! i can't calm down!" i yell at Natsu. "Gray-sama don't worry we have 2 dragon slayer that can sniff them out, we will find them in no time." said Juvia. (A/N Juvia and gray are dating) "Fine. but you will not tell me i can't help find my sister and Wendy." I said. "Ok. Come on Gajeel we need to find the girls." Natsu said in a determined voice. Amber please be ok.

~hey guys Diamond here i hoped you liked the first chapter of my book. I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL. i only own my characters like Amber and Lila. you will see more new characters in upcoming chapters. i also own the plot of the story. thanks for reading

lots of love~ Diamond