At that moment I wanted to break down and cry but I didn't I stood up strong counted to 10 and took deep breathes. I slowly walked back out to were everyone was evesdropping on our conversation. "Drake you should be able to talk now" "I can" He said and I took another shaky breath. Don't break down. Be strong think of Linsey. I looked at Linsey and gave her an encouraging smile. She shyly smiled back. I turned to an outraged Julia with Blake trying to calm her down. 

"Who does he think he is! He's Alpha but he can't just fucking do that! He's abusing his powers! Blake he could've hurt Avalon!" She sobbed into his chest and I saw Kasey nervously pacing. Calvin was watching her intently. Ivy was raging to Ace who listened intently. Liam was talking to Marie. I sighed. I needed to get away. I needed to go somewhere I haven't in a long time. The tree house. 

I dismissed everyone and told my friends I was going for a run. I shifted into my wolf grabbing my clothes with my mouth. I quickly darted into the woods. I ran knowing the path well. I sniffed the air and didn't smell Dylan at all. Well I did smell him because it was his tree house but he hasn't been here for a while. I shifted back and quickly got changed. I headed up the ladder and into the room. It was empty and looked like it had been for quiet some time. 

I re did the bed and cleaned up everything. I opened the drawers. I saw all my stuff still there were I left it. I sighed and closed the drawer. I layed back on the bed. I plugged my iphone into the dock and hit play. Mr. Know It All comes on I sing along to it. 

Mr. Know It All
Well ya think you know it all
But ya don't know a thing at all
Ain't it, ain't it something y'all
When somebody tells you something 'bout you
Think that they know you more than you do
So you take it down another pill to swallow

Mr. Bring Me Down
Well ya, ya like to bring me down, don't you?
But I ain't laying down, baby, I ain't goin' down
Can't nobody tell me how it's gonna be
Nobody's gonna make a fool out of me
Baby, you should know that I lead not follow

Oh you think that you know me, know me
That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely
'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me
You ain't got the right to tell me
When and where to go, no right to tell me
Acting like you own me lately
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

Mr. Play Your Games
Only got yourself to blame when you want me back again
But I ain't falling back again
'Cause I'm living my truth without your lies
Let's be clear baby this is goodbye
I ain't coming back tomorrow

Oh you think that you know me, know me
That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely
'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me
You ain't got the right to tell me
When and where to go, no right to tell me
Acting like you own me lately
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

So what you've got the world at your feet
And you know everything about everything
But you don't
You still think I'm coming back but baby you'll see yeah...

Oh you think that you know me, know me
That's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely
'Cause baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me
You ain't got the right to tell me
When and where to go, no right to tell me
Acting like you own me lately
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

Mr. Know It All
Well ya think you know it all
But ya don't know a thing at all
Yeah baby you don't know a thing about me
You don't know a thing about me

When the song ended I sighed and got up. I was doing nothing to help myself by sulking in this tree house singing away my problems. I got up and climbed down the ladder. I started to walk repeating the chorus. I caught a wiff of Dylans smell and flipped off the surrounding area hoping he saw me. 

I won't jump back into his arms anymore. I'm not his cupcake, I'm not his and Im sure as hell not carrying his pups. Right now my goals are to reconnect with pack, make them stronger and to fix my broken life. I walked back to the back house and sat down looking at the clock it was 1 o'clock. Not that late. I grabbed subway that was randomly layed out on the table and headed up to my room. 

I heard talking from the game room and wanted to check it out. Later. I coninced myself. I walked into my room and finished my sandwhich. I took one of the nightlights and started throwing it then catching it. A week ago I was happy. Heck 2 days ago I was happy. Whenever you add me and Dylan together though your only going to get chaos. 

I placed the nightlight back on its jar and walked into Marie's room. "Marie" "Hmm" She said not looking up from her painting. "I need a favor" She finished the area she was working on then turned around. "What can I do for you?" "Can you make Dylan feel what he did to me?" She looked shocked by what I asked but not that shocked. 

She grabbed a book off her book shelf and opened it. "I can't perform the spell because I don't have your memories of the pain you do. So you ahve to perform the spell. It's simple really just read these words and think of all that he's done to hurt you, all the hell you have been through. He can't die or have any broken bones, he just feels immense pain." I took the book and looked at the spell. It looked like complete gibberish.  

"This will work?" "Yep 100% positive" "Okay" I said closing the book. Star was scared. She didn't want to do this but she didn't like the way he treated us. She was torn. "How long will the pain last?" "Honey he has years of pain to endure. It wont take years but it will take a few days at most a week. It'll be tough he wont be able to walkin the begining"

I was starting to second guess myself. Was this the right thing to do? Fight fire with fire? I will tell him before I do the spell. I wasn't just going to put it on him. His stubbernese and arrogance will me the deciding factor of his fate. "Thanks Marie, I might do it I might not" "It's tough hurting the one you love Avalon. Take some time to think it through" I nodded knowing my brain was already set on doing this. There would be no waiting. I'm not patient enough. 

I thanked her again and left her to her painting. I walked out of her room to find Dylans door open. I cautiosly walked in. He knew it was me cause he growled in frustration. "Out" He growled. "No. Dylan we have to talk" Faster than I can blink he was infront of me. "What" He looked insane. No insane wasn't the word. Broken and hurt explained it better. 

"You want to know the pain I felt these years Dylan?" He looks confused. "If I could have taken the pain I would have" I only got mad at this. "You gave me the pain" I said through gritted teeth. See I can't even be in the same room wihtout him driving me insane. 

"Anyways I have a spell. You say that you want me to just forget everything and forgive you? After you feel what I felt for years in a few days come back and tell me if I should forgive you!" I glared at him. "I'm telling you as a kindness so you know whats happening when you feel the pain" I turned and walked into my room slamming the door. 

I opened the book to the page that Marie marked. A post it note was over the spell. 'Be sure you want to do this Avalon he wont get hurt but this could damage your already damaged relationship' I crumpled up the posti it and threw it away. To hell with our 'relationship' If he doesn't want one neither do I. 

I begin to follow what the directions of the spell say. Once I'm done I hear an agonizing scream that litterly shatters my heart.