I laughed it was true I hated anything to do with moving. 'Will you guys shut up about running fast your making us feel bad' Blakes whiny voice says. I can't help it I laugh really loud along with Drake I'm positive the whole forest can here us. 'SHUTUP' Dylans alpha voice says through are mind link making me wince. My eyes go wide though after I realize what he said. I quickly put my defences up so no one can here my mind. I can't talk. Neither can Drake. Not through our mouths or mind link. 

I began to add this to the already growing list of reasons I hate Dylan. The anger just made me run faster. How dare he use his alpha command on us! How dare he act like everythings my fault! How dare he ignore me! I realize I'm back were I started. I took my earphones out and looked around the pups were pack and wrestling eachother. A few of the untrained werewolves were begining to come back and the trained wolves were on the ground talking. I saw Drake burst out of the woods equally as pissed at me. 

We couldn't talk and now I had to teach and not talk to Dylan came back. I stomped inside of the house all eyes on me. I came back out with paper and pens. On the first one I wrote. 'Alpha command can't talk' on the second I wrote directions. '1. Pick a partner 2. Begin basic defencive moves'  Drake knew that once Dylan came out I would deal with him so he went go show those who had no idea what 'basic defensive' moves meant what they were.

I layed down on the grass fuming. I put the earphones back into my ear and blasted my music keeping my eyes on the woods. I saw Blake come out panting he walked next to me and fell to the ground. I glared at him. It wasn't his fault but I needed someone to blame. A few minutes later Dylan came out looking pissed and ready to murder someone.

Looks like that someone is me. He stomped his way like a 2 year old over to me. Grabbed me by my arm and dragged me inside. Everyone stopped and stared. Wanting to keep the image of me being Stron I stood up and dug my heels into the ground. Not wanting to budge. He had other plans though. "If you ever want to talk again I would suggest you move" He all but growled at me. It took everything in me not to slap him.

I ripped my hand out of his grip stuck my tounge out at him since I couldn't say anything and walked inside. He was close behind me when we were in the house he pinned me against a wall. "I don't like you doing this you know. Playing with me Avalon it isn't nice" I couldn't answer. His body was so close I could feel his breath on my skin. 

"Its been two days since you have been back and you seemed to have everyone wrapped around your finger." He had a crazed look in his eyes. All I wanted to do was scream and beg him to stop. I wouldnt cry though. "I appoligized Avalon for everything but you don't give me the time of day. Now you have no choice but too" I see a very pissed Ivy and Julia make there way to the door. Dylan got to them first. "Stay, go back and train" He said using his alpha power to command them. I scowled right now there is a whole lot I want to say. 

He turned back to me. "You are mine. You aren't a warrior your just a mother for my pups stop acting like one" I was hurt. I was more than that. I was my own person, I went through hell he will never expierience in a lifetime. I did the only logical thing at this point. I slapped him, hard. I pushed my wolf back getting rid of her submission it was hard though because she only wanted to please our so called 'mate'. 

"I have gone through hell and back and for some fucked up reason I'm still standing infront of the guy who made me go there. You want to know whats worse? I am fucking in love with the cheating scumbag. I can't ever forgive him though because if I do he'll fuck it up again. Thats what he does. Fuck things up" My eyes burn with love and hate mixed in. I see his face turn shocked than angry. Why was he getting so angry with me all of a sudden?

"YOU REJECTED ME AND MY MARK IS FADING I'M LOSING ALL CONNECTION I HAVE WITH YOU DAMN IT AVALON JUST FORGIVE ME AND MOVE THE FUCK ON" I stood my tall and looked straight into his anger filled eyes. "No" He punched the wall beside my head making me flinch. He growled at me and changed into his wolf and ran.