33

Blake's POV

It all happened so fast. One minute I'm sitting down in the living room and the next I'm shoved into a closet with Jayy forced to make out with for 7 minutes. I'm not complaining or anything but he would be cheating on his boyfriend and I wouldn't want that. And plus Danny is in another closet with Jeydon. What if he cheated on Jayy.

"We are NOT kissing!' I yelled out the door.

"Yes YOU are!" Sean yelled back.

"Jayy would be cheating!" I yelled back.

"So would Danny! It's just a game! Nothing more!" He yelled. I could here the smirk in his voice. I looked at Jayy with the little light we had from the crack in the door. He looked calm but scared?

"Jayy are you scared?" I asked. He looked away and shook his head. I pulled his face back to me by his chin. I looked directly into his eyes.

"Why are you scared Jayy?" I asked. He sighed. He looked back at me and did the last thing I expected. He pulled my face to his and kissed me. I was shocked at first. Of course I didn't kiss back. When I felt him sigh against my lips and about to pull back I pulled him back in. I kissed him sweetly. I set my arms around his waist and his were on my neck. I kissed with all the passion I had left. Jayy. His kisses. I missed them so much. I kissed him hungrily as his fingers found their way to my hair and curled it and tugged on it. I moaned on his lips and made my way down his neck. I sucked on a certain spot and heard him moan. I smirked and kissed back up to his lips. We had a make out session until the door opened to reveal a shocked and overly happy Sean. We pulled back and looked away. Sean fix my hair and Jayy's shirt and brought us back out. I saw Spencer doing the same to Jeydon and Danny. I guess they had a make out session too. Sean led us upstairs and into his room. He sat us on the bed and locked the door behind him. He sat in front of us eagerly.

"Well...?" he asked. I looked at him confused.

"Well what?" Jayy asked. He rose his eyes brows up and down and looked between Jayy and I.

"Do you guys see how much you love each other again?" He asked.

"What?!" Jayy and I yelled at the same time. Sean looked at us like we were stupid and rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe you guys. You both love each other. You know it and everybody else does too. Why don't you just get together already!" he yelled.

"I don't love Blake like that. I'm with Danny remember." Jayy said. That broke my heart. Sean looked at him unfazed.

"Stop lying Jayy. I know when you lie. You obviously love Blake and you too Blake. You obviously love Jayy. I don't understand why you don't tell each other already." he said. Jayy looked down. I bit the inside of my cheek. I honestly don't know. If Jayy really loves me why doesn't he do something.

"Jayy you know you used Danny. You know you just needed somebody to love when Blake broke your heart. But can't you see. Blake still loves you! He always has! He's been suffering Jayy! Can't you see! It shows in his eyes and actions! BLAKE IS SUFFERING JUST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY JAYY! THAT'S HOW MUCH HE LOVES YOU!" Sean yelled. Jayy looked up at me and looked me in the eyes to see if it was true. I quickly looked down. I looked at my shoes as if it was the most interesting things in the world.

"And you Blake! It's not only Jayy's fault that your suffering! It's your too! You didn't do anything about it! You just sat there as the love of your life loved someone else! You didn't fight for him. Instead you just left balloons and roses in his locker! You didn't tell him in person!" Sean yelled. Jayy looked at me.

"You did that?" Jayy whispered. I nodded.

"Now I'm going to leave and let you two work this out. Jayy I suggest you break up with Danny since he just fell for Jeydon in that closet. And here." He tossed Jayy a note. The note. Sean walked out and closed the door behind him. Jayy slowly opened the note. Oh god.

Jayy's POV

I slowly opened the note and started reading.

Dear Jayy,

You told me to try to get your trust back. This is just a little way of showing you how much I love you. I love you Jayy. I never stopped. I always did and I always will. Without you it's like I can't breathe. I know I cheated on you and that I broke our trust but I'll try my hardest and best to get it back. Even if it's the last thing I do. If I die young, I want my last breath to be used by saying 'I love you Jayy'. I'm so happy that you forgave me. I'm happy your giving me another chance to regain our relationship. I promise with all my heart that I won't screw this up. I love you Jayy. And everything that I put on your locker, all those words... they're true. You're amazing and beautiful. You don't know how broken I am for loosing you. I'm happy your giving me another chance. I love you Jayy. And I hope this at least gives me a little bump to get you back. I love you.

- Blake

P.S Oh and if I forgot to say this. I love you.

Tears came to my eyes as I read it. I reread it at least five times. I looked up to see Blake looking down.

"When?" I asked. He looked up and met my eyes.

"On Friday. When I had detention. I did that and I went home to find you kissing Danny on the couch." he whispered. I heard the pain in his voice.

"I never stopped loving you either." I said. He looked up again.

"Even when I was with Danny I loved you Blake. I still do." I whispered. I stood up and walked over to Blake and kissed him.

Comment

Tell me what you think

I'll update when I can <