chapter 2

*Nightingale's point of view*
-------------------------

When I awoke, I looked up and saw Freddy's face looking down at me. He very much looked like my bear.. I glanced down at Fred bear. I almost forgot I had him. He was a gold bear with a purple top hat and purple bow to go with it. I looked at Freddy's top hat and back down at Fred bears. They really looked alike.

Freddy giggled at me, I heard bonnie grown in disaproval. I turned my head towards him. He seemed mad. I hopped out of Freddy's arms and went and looked up at bonnie.
"Bonnie whats wrong?" I asked. He looked down at me his pink eyes red with anger. He roughly pulled me up and glared at Freddy.
"My turn to hold the girl." Bonnie said roughly. I laughed.
"My name is Nightingale! You can call me gale!" I said to everyone... I forgot they didn't know my name! I liked being social for once...I liked my new 4 friends.

Dad will he proud.

He has too....

No most likely not, so I stayed with bonnie the rest of the day. I liked Bonnie but I missed Freddy's warmth. I have suddenly became very attached to Freddy...I don't know why. Soon, too soon, my dad found me and said the night shift was starting and I couldn't be with them... He said i shouldnt be with them anayway but im just Gale. I felt tears sting my eyes, I grabbed onto Bonnie's fur.

I was so not ready to leave. My dad came closer and Bonnie started growling. Freddy picked me up out of Bonnie's hands, and said.

"She can stay with us we like her company more then you." Freddy put a protective arm around me. I didn't look at my dad, all I could remember is how he wanted me to be May.

"I'm the father this is ridiculous let me have her." My dad said motioning for me to come. I sighed and jumped from Freddy's arms. I immediately regretted that decision. I grabed my dads hand and we walked to the office. He put me in a chair in the back and told me to sleep so I did.
------------

I was jolted awake by a crash, and a inhuman screech.
"Let us have her!" I heard Chica yell. I sat up sleeply. Dad had sweat beads covering his forehead. He quickly checked the hall lights and there was Bonnie on the left.
"Bonnie!" I said my arms raised. I almost expected to be taken.

Bonnie saw me and pounded harder on the door. Oh he can't get in. I got up and went to the red button. I read the manual so I know this is how to open the door.

"NIGHTINGALE DO NOT OPEN THAT DOOR!" My dad yelled. It startled me so much I flinched back, falling on my butt. I looked up at my dad.
"Why?"
I asked. He said.
"Cause they will kill me, they are vicious at night sweety, dad loves you so don't open the door." My dad loves me? Sadly I found that hard to believe, I kept the door close anyway. Bonnie left so I wondered over waving to chica. Then she left and was replaced by Freddy. The wind practically got knocked out of me.

Freddy was here, time to go to him! I went for the button, and was forcefully yanked back by my collar, I tried to suck in a breath but, failed. My dad spun me towards him and landed a pretty hard smack on my face. I went spririling to the ground, my face hot and tears making it sting. The red was noticeable on my pale, pale skin.

Another thing me and may are different from. Mayweather is tanner than me. She was the beloved one, dad would never slap may but me? He was perfectly fine with it.

"DON'T OPEN THE DOOR! Don't you listen gale!?" I felt sick when he called my name, the way it rolled off his tongue in the disgusting way. It was revolting, I hated my dad. I sat on the floor quiet, afraid of being hit again. I wanted to feel my cheek but I knew it might set him off again.

I'm his kid how can he treat me this way!? I felt hot tears sting at my eyes. No! I must be strong in front of him. My dad kept glancing down at me. I felt like my whole body was slightly shaking on the effort of not crying. I had bit my lip as well soon I tasted blood. A huge and I mean HUGE bang at the door stopped my thoughts. Freddy had seen what happened.

There was no mercy from the animatronics the rest of the night. When the 6 a.m. bells went off it was amazing. I relaxed in my chair and my dad dabbed his head with a cloth. He stood up and told me to leave. I got up too and when we we're walking through the show stage I saw Freddy...

I wanted to Jump up into his arms in joy...but I can't. I have to go... besides I can see may! That seemed to lift mine and my dad's spirits. He seemed to be thinking the same thing I did.
--------------

We got home, ate, talked, all the normal. He never once brought up me being hit. Mayweather looked over at me concerned from time to time, but mother paid no attention. No one pays attention to me anymore...well the animatronics like me but if they knew may....I suddenly don't want may to ever meet Freddy... I felt possessive for some reason... I got chills down my spine thinking I'm away from Freddy... this needs to stop I'm really obsessed now...

Dinner finished and me and may went up to bed and I crawled under my sheets really tired. I was too cold though.

"May?" I gently called out. I saw may turn and her bright green eyes opened and asked "what?"

" is it wrong I want to keep my new friends to myself, afraid they will like you? " I asked I really wanted her opinion... she smiled.
"No it isn't....but can I still go?" She asked after I made her swear Freddy is my friend I agreed. I wasnt there to argue anyway.....I want to see him...this is something I really need to stop...

"Tomorrow is another day."

-----------------------
How was that chapter!? We now see gale is obsessed with Freddy but is Freddy obsessed with her??? You can guess and heads up the anamatronics aren't what they seem!😏