Part 2

"A prophecy? Like the future?" I asked.

"Yes. Please come inside." Chiron said opening the door. I followed him inside, along with Annabeth and Percy. We sat around a coffee table. Percy started twirling his finger and a glass of water that was sitting on the coffee table, started to have a tiny whirlpool in it. I stared at the glass, not realizing that Chiron was talking.

"Percy" he said sternly. Percy stopped twirling his finger.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Anyway, as I was saying. The prophecy states that a daughter of Poseidon will either be the savoir or destroyer of everything."

"Why do you think its me?"

"Because you are the only daughter of Poseidon."

"How am I the only daughter of Poseidon, doesn't Percy have any other siblings?"

"Well, I have a brother, Tyson but he's a cyclops." Percy explained.

"Your brothers a cyclops?" I asked.

"Our brother is a cyclops."

"Man, I think you've got this all wrong, my dad's not Poseidon. My Dad's a jerk, he abandoned me and my mom."

"He had to leave because he's a god."

"I want to go home." I stated.

"Well, you can't, you'll put your life in danger, along with your mothers." Annabeth said. I glared at her.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked Chiron.

"I want you to stay at camp for awhile, train, socialize."

"Socialize?"

"Socializing is good, and from what I can tell you don't do a whole lot of it."

"Sure, is their someplace I can stay then."

"You'll stay in the Poseidon cabin with Percy. He'll show you around."

"Fantastic." I said sarcastically. "Lead the way." Percy got up.

"Well, come on." I got up and followed him out of the big house. He led me to cabin three, it had a trident over the doorway. The cabin was a mess despite the fact that only one person lived in it.

"You can sleep here." Percy said. The bunk was on the opposite wall, of where Percy was sleeping. I put my bag on the bed. Seemed kinda redundant now, all it had was my textbooks, my lunch, and my charger. Apart from that, all I had was my phone and headphones, my camo jacket with black sleeves, my black tank top, and jeans.

"What did Chiron mean, when he said that I'm either going to save everything or destroy everything?"

"Its just what he thinks the prophecy means."

"So he's just guessing?"

"He knows a lot, just not everything." Percy said. He looked at me for a minute. "Come on, I'm going to take you to the beach."

"The beach? Awesome." I said. I've always loved the beach, it was so relaxing and peaceful. Despite all of the usual screaming kids. But at the beach, near the water. They didn't bother me as much as they usually did. I followed Percy through the camp until we were alone on the beach. I took of my jacket and put in on the sand. I slipped off my socks and shoes, then rolled up my jeans. I sat down on the sand low enough down that the tide just touched my feet.

"This is one of my favorite places at camp." Percy said sitting next to me. "So have you noticed that strange things happen, when your upset or angry?"

"No, nothing strange happens to me, well except for today."

"You sure?" Percy asked.

"Well, their is something but, its just a coincident."

"Nothing seems to be a coincident when it comes to us. I can breathe underwater, and do some other stuff."

"Really?" I asked, looking at him in disbelief. He smirked. Then suddenly their was a giant wave in front of us. The wave slowly went back into the water.

"Really." Percy said.

"Cool." I said, I didn't really want to show him what I could do, because its not really related to water, although sometimes it can be.

"Your hiding something. Its okay I don't have to tell anyone."

"Okay. You may want to take a few steps away from me." I warned. I put my hands, palm down on the sand, and closed my eyes. I concentrated on the molecules, and started to make them shake. The tide touched my feet, and I felt more powerful, out of control. The ground shook more, and I opened my eyes but it didn't stop.

"Sam?" Percy said. I stared at him, fear rose up in my chest, then suddenly the ground split apart between me and Percy.

"Percy." I said my voice quiet. Percy looked at me real serious.

"You have to control this, take a deep breathe and make it stop."

"I don't think I can." I said falling to my knees, I was exhausted but I took a deep breathe closed my eyes and then it stopped. I opened my eyes. Percy jumped over the crack in the beach and crouched down next to me. My eyes closed and the last thing I remembered was feeling Percy's arms around me.

***

My eyes opened and I shot forward, into a sitting position. I was breathing heavy, but Percy was next to me.

"What happened?"

"You caused a small earthquake." Percy said.

"Yeah I know that, but why did I pass out?"

"You lost control of it and it drained you, happens to all of us at some point." Percy explained. I swung my legs over the side of the cot I was on.

"Where are we?"

"The infirmary."

"Is my stuff still on the beach?" I asked looking down at my bare feet.

"Yeah I picked up your things after I carried you here." Percy said pulling out a wicker basket from under the bed. My jacket was wet and covered in sand but my shoes and socks were still good.

"What happened to my jacket?"

"I flew into the water then washed up on the tide."

"Lovely." I said putting my socks and shoes back on. I stood up only to fall and have Percy catch me."

"Wow." He said helping me back onto the bed. "You lost a lot of strength, here drink this." He handed me a glass with a golden liquid in it.

"What is it?"

"Nectar, trust me it will help." Percy said. I chugged it back, for some reason it tasted like BBQ chicken pizza. I put the glass down on the table beside the bed. Instantly I felt better, my vision was sharper and I felt more awake.

"Wow."

"Yeah, I know. Come on. Chiron wants to talk to you again."

"Wait, how long have I been asleep?"

"Two days."