Ch 1: The Vision

A/N:How I vision Aleshia would look like....

Aleshia had woken up and found herself not having the strength to leave her bed.

It had been a whole week since her last vision. She's been having the same dream every night of the wolf that seemed to possess the power of a king. It confused her since there was no such thing as an werewolf king. Even the first ever, werewolf was never titled as a king, only the very first alpha. Whoever that werewolf deemed worthy would be chosen as an alpha of his own pack. That was basically how we came today with packs everywhere to the state of Florida to the ice, cold glaciers of Alaska.

Werewolves basically ruled the world but in secret. Well kinda.

It was about a minute or two when Aleshia decided to get up. Stripping out of her night gown, she put on her traditional priestess ropes on. It was time for the usual check on the shrine. Gotta make sure the crystal ball hasn't be tampered with.

Aleshia stepped out of her room and out of the empty pack house. It was pretty normal for the pack house to be empty, since the young wolfs had training so early in the morning. Aleshia trained also but on her own time. Her brother, Carl who was also the alpha was her teacher. Everything she was ever taught about fighting was from Carl. He was a wonderful teacher.

Today was another beautiful day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and the flowers were in full bloom. Aleshia could hear the giggles of the pups as she continued her way to the shrine. The shrine of the maan (moon in Afrikaans "a West germanic language") was a sacred place where the moon goddess was worshipped. Inside was a crystal ball that was believed to belong to the moon goddess and since she was deemed worthy by the moon goddess, Aleshia was chosen to protect the crystal ball as her own. Well until the next wolf was blessed to be the next priestess or priest.

Aleshia made it to the shrine. Putting her hands together, Aleshia went inside and there was the crystal ball. It sat in the middle on a stand. There was nothing out of place, everything seemed to be in order, Aleshia thought silently to herself.

Then suddenly the crystal ball started to glow bright red. It must be a sign. Usually when it turned red, it would burn anything that touches it. It was how it protected itself. When it was in Aleshia's hand it glowed bright blue since it knew it's owner. But people who wasn't blessed they were burnt when they hold it.

Who the hell would of touched it? Or was it a obvious sign?

Aleshia took the crystal ball into her hand and it immediately stopped glowing red. It now glowed a beautiful ocean blue.

Hopefully it would be fine. For now.

"Priestess, I picked this out for you!"

"Why thank you, Connie. You such a angel."

Aleshia smiled as she accepted the little pup's flower. Connie giggled.

"Your welcome!"

"Hey! I want to give something to you to, priestess!"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"Me four!"

Aleshia laughed at their silliness. At this moment, she was sitting in a meadow, watching four pups who decided to follow her for fun. She knew these pups well. There was Connie, Tate, Vic, and Connor. They always following her around, but she had gotten use to it.

"Children, there's no need for screaming. You all can give me something. Now go on."

The pups ran in all different directions. Aleshia just stayed where she was. It wasn't long when that all came back rushing to her. Tate was first to present her with a red flower. Next was Connor with a white flower and Vic with a yellow flower. As for Connie, Aleshia already had a flower from her.

"Good. Thank you! Now to make sure I don't lose your gifts, I shall make this."

Aleshia made herself a flower crown and placed it on her head. Connie grasped in shock.

"Wow! That's so pretty!" Connie gushed excitingly.

"It's okay I guess." Connor spoke. Vic and Tate agreed with him.

It was that moment Carl came looking for us.

"There you guys are. Go on your parents were worried."

"Yes, alphaaaa." The pups groaned out.

"Bye bye, priestess!" The pups ran back told the pack grounds.

Aleshia looked to her brother. "Did you see anything today, brother?"

Carl shook his head. "No. But we'll keep our guards up. Hopefully we'll be prepared for when your vision does come true. For now come. It's time for your to training."

It was hard work out but nothing she couldn't keep up with. Before they know knew it was close to dinner time.

"Come dinner time is approaching. Tonight I shall we shall have a little small quarter."

Usually twice a week after dinner, the man get to gather around and challenge each other openly. The rest of the pack members either stand around and watch or turn in for an early night.

Aleshia walked with her brother to the cafeteria hall. Once entered, they were already greeted by all of the pack members. It was like always.

Tonight's menu was turkey, white rice, with some warmed baked rolls. The men were pretty much savages, the women took as much as they cook for themselves, but Aleshia just takes whatever's on Carl's plate. The overall dinner was loud, and alive with excitement. Aleshia had just kept to herself. If you didn't notice by now, Aleshia doesn't really have friends. The women her age were too busy finding their mates, partying, or caring about their looks while she had to protect the crystal ball. The whole pack was basically in her hands. Aleshia's couldn't make even one little mistake.

Or the pack will fall victims of her failure.

Plus making friends was never easy for her. So she focuses on her job as a priestess.

When dinner was over, everybody and their mamas went to watch the fights. Aleshia was the last one the leave the cafeteria to see a glimpse of the fight. It was Carl's beta, Reese, against some other he wolf that she couldn't bother to name.

Everything happen so fast. One second she had been watching the fight, the next running for her life.

Just like her vision......

A/N: Heyyyy, make sure you guys tell me what you think of this story so far. The more comments and comments I get, I'll post up a new chapter.

Until next time....