I looked down realising my mistake and the pressure dad must be going through now.

Christian: They are amazing girls and I don't want you to stop hanging with them.. but do it in your house.. privately. Don't create a bigger mess than you can't clean.

Kendall: I am sorry Grand Pa, We'll be more careful from now.

Christian: And please thank Mark. He does have a lot of patience. Handling 10 drunk girls is not an easy job.

Kendall: Yes Grand Pa.

Christian: I love you and take the day off.

Kendall: Love you too.

I said to his retreating figure. He left my house and I sighed.

Cara: Did you just get scolded by your Grandfather?

Cara smugly said standing at the bottom of the stair case. I ran a hand down my face. This will be embarrassing.

Gigi: THE CHRISTIAN JENNER IS YOUR GRANDFATHER?

Selena: He is... he is...

Kendall: Don't try.. you won't find a word to complete that sentence.

Been there, done that. There is no adjective fit to describe my Grand Pa.

The girls came down and Cara pinched my cheeks immediately. Before she could insult me my phone started ringing.

Nick calling...

Hell yes! I love you so much Nick!

Wait a second! You might want to know how Nick looks like. Well... here ya go.

I excused myself and came outside to answer his call

Nick: So how was it!?

Kendall: What was what?

Nick: Talk with Grand Pa.

Kendall: How do you know?

Nick: I know everything Ken.. Now give me the details.