By the powers vested in me..

Cara's POV

I had completed my shoot by the time Kendall arrived. I went down and saw her leaned on the passenger door. The tension between my legs increased at once. She gave her charming smile and opened the door for me and went to the driving side. She started the car and in seconds we were on the road.

The tension between my legs was uncontrollable now. I looked at her and she was driving keeping her eyes trained ahead.

Kendall: Please don't look at me like that.

Cara: Like what?

Kendall: Like you want to fuck.. cause I really want to. Let's just drive quickly to my house.

Cara: Okay...

I trailed with sensuality laced in my voice. She licked her lips and shifted in her seat. I decided to tease her.

Cara: Hey.. your seatbelt is not right... I'll do it for you.

I leaned to her making sure my chest touches her arms and my lips are just inches away from hers.

Kendall: Cara...

She groaned and I smirked. I kept my hands on her thighs and she flexed her thigh muscles.

Kendall: Why are you doing this to me?

I caressed her thigh.

Cara: What am I doing? Can't I touch you also?

I said pouting and she gave out a sigh. I removed my hands she releasd a breath of relief.

Wait a second.. you are not done yet.

I trailed my fingers up her arms and to her shoulder removing the hairs from her shoulder giving me full access to her neck and ears.

Kendall: Cara please.. I don't want to get into an accident with you.

I massaged her ears and she gulped. I could see her feeling the fire I get when she touches me.

Kendall: Fuck the law!

She growled and stepped on the accelerator driving way over the speed limit. I gulped realising I woke up the beast. I hope I don't walk funny during the party.

~

Kendall's POV

After our major exercise we changed into our outfits for the night. We are extremely late. I wore pastel shades while Cara went for an all black look.

Her legs are so fucking toned

Her legs are so fucking toned. We were ready and Mark didn't let me drive. The amount of laws I broke while driving the previous time got him pretty upset. He even gave me one of his glares, which by the way is quite dangerous.

We sat at the back of the range rover and he drove to The Nice Guy.

Mark: Any heads up for tonight?