Prologue.

Third Person's POV

After sending Cara away Kendall went to her office and worked all day. She couldn't concentrate enough. Her mind went back to Cara. Those ocean blue eyes.. It hypnotized her. Failing to do anything productive Kendall gave up and decided to go home. She wanted to be alone.

Kendall: I'll drive. I need some time alone..

Mark understood and nodded. He went back to another car and drove back home.

Kendall was driving her stingray and was lost in the thoughts about Cara. Kendall was physically in the driving seat.. But her mind was somewhere else, maybe that's why she didn't notice the other car coming towards her. It happened fast and everything turned black for Kendall.

She was taken to the OT immediately but she got a severe blow on her head. They assumed she passed out because of the internal bleeding. Her family rushed in and waited for the doctors to finish the operation.

After three hours of waiting the doctors came out.

Doctor: Ms. Jenner is not in danger anymore but her head received a hard blow. She is sleeping right now and will wake up after 8 hours. But..

~

A/N

The story hasn't started yet.. This is just the trailer... Comment your thoughts about what is going to happen.