Wait, what?

Hello. This a short chapter again, but thank you for reading my story.

-------------------------------

*2 weeks later*

Justin's POV:

Okay, lets just start by saying. I love her, a lot. This is so right, and wrong at the same time. I'm so frustrated. I need to tell her how I feel, but what if she doesn't feel the same way. I really don't know what to do.

"Justin? Hello?" Kaity said. "Huh?" i said. " You've been standing there staring at me for 3 minutes now, is something wrong?" She asked. Okay, Justin It's now or never. "Actually, I need to speak to you about something, something very important" I said in a serious tone. "Okay, shoot" She said with her beautiful smile. Justin focus! "Kaity, I'm..... I'm in love with you. I know it's wrong, but i'm just falling for you more and more each day there goes by, i just can't handle it. I love you, Kaity" I said. Her eyes widened for a second and then she looked reliefed. Why? "Justin, i feel the exact same way about you. I love you too, Justin." She said. Am i dreaming? Someone pinch me.

"Kaity, i know this may not be right, but will you be my girlfriend?" I asked and looked down at my purple supras. "Yes" She answered. "Really?" i asked. "yes, dork" She said while giggling. I leaned in to kiss her, but then the front door opened. We fast broke apart. "Hello, we are home" mom yelled. "Hello mom" I yelled back. Ugh... We were so close to have our first kiss, but she is my girlfriend! I can't believe it! I'm so happy!

-----------------------------------

I hope you liked the chapter.

And until next time......

Comment

Vote

Fan

Follow

Love, Cecilie.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 06, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Stepbrother. (Justin Bieber Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें