Wedding.

*At the Church*

Kaity's POV:

I'm sat beside that Justin guy, and he is actually pretty cute. Ew. No. Don't think like that, he is your stepbrother, but he is cute. Kaity don't think like that.

Dad and Pattie just said "i do" and whatever that happens at a wedding. Now they're on their way out.

"Kaitlyn? Are you ready to go?" Justin asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah. I'm coming." I said. I must stop (mentally) talking to myself.

*At the party*

I'm getting really tired. "Daddy can I go home? I'm really tired." I asked. "Sure princess. You can drive with Justin. He is sleeping at our place tonight and did you remember that me and Pattie are going to a hotel tonight. So you two have the house to yourself" daddy said. "Ok daddy. Bye. Love you" .

*at home* *3 hours later*

Me and Justin is in the living Room trying to get to know each other and Justin is really sweet, we are watching Monsters Inc. Its one of my favorite movies. Yeah it is a child movie but i love it, so...Yeah, haters gonna hate and potatoes gonna potate. Okay i stop now.

Justin's POV:

Kaity is really sweet. I thought she would be a snob. I think we are gonna be good friends.

*1 hour later*

The movie just ended and Kaity fell asleep. I'm now carrying her up to her room.

I'm going to bed after because i'm really tired.

Hi!

Hope you like the chapter.

Please Vote, Comment and Fan etc.

Bye, Cece.