"Nothing baby, you got the stale food into ur system, that is why aman gave you medicine so u can get that food out of ur system, I asked doc , he also confirmed the same, don't worry."

"But arnav...why bhai was looking so worried? I know she can read me like an open book , even my lies.

" he was jst worried " not looking at her eyes, which sure will caught me.

"Arnav, look at me, are you hiding something?" Shit... I knew it was coming

"Khushi , baby you need to rest, ...I have some work to complete, " and I left the room, let aman deal with this bcz right now her life is more important then her questions.

But my phone started buzzing, dad...

"Arnav....what the hell you think you are doing?'

" dad, now I don't need ur help, I will handle everything , don't worry "

"Arnav...mafia is involved in all of this, let me handle it, you can't fight them"

"Dad....no...I m not going to discuss anything to you" and I disconnected.

I have trusted them enough but they hide from me and my khushi 's life be put in danger but not anymore. I know dad will be here soon but that doesn't matter. Soon I got lost in my work when my door bursted open by none other than my dad

"Hey dad..." I went and hugged him. Jst to make sure that he knows that I still love him.

"Arnav, I know you have lost ur trust but look at the good part, she is safe, and you must agree that it was bcz of aman, pls let me handle this, I know you are angry but anger won't give you anything. Except mistakes that you will make"

"Dad, I know what you are saying but I can't do this any more, I have to take everything in my hands, and I will always ask if I need ur help"

"Arnav, Its ur stupid decision, you will loose , And after that you will only get regret. I know how it feels, don't go there"

"Yes, that is the reason I want everything in my control, you tried to save mom right? But still that oberoy bastards killed her, but if you wouldn't even had tried to save her, then ? she would be killed then what you had done?... You will kill the person who was supposed to save her instead of killing Oberoys."

"Let me do this dad, you killed ur enemy that Oberoys ur self, let me save my girl my self, and I m not abandoning you...you can always help me"

"I got ur point son, I think you are right, I killed that son of bitch oberoy with my own hands and i wouldn't even taken any less in that matter, so go ahead... I will do what I have to do and you ...what you must. "he hugged me. See this is easy, bcz he is my dad.

"Now let me see my daughter in law"

"No dad, don't ...I haven't told her about her Maa, she trust her way too much, until I got that bitch, I have to hide it from her, if you will meet her she will ask you the same"

"Ok arnav, I hope that bitch got caught...but if you are not telling her than divert her mind from it"

"Sure thing"

He left after giving me a good bye hug and I jst had a brilliant idea from him, I have to distract her mind. Simple... I immediately call akash to take payal and reach here as soon as possible, then I called her only best friend lavanya, although I don't trust her but this can be a test to trust her , and I m not going to be of guard like last time, I also told aman to prepare for their arrival, khushi will be very happy, and she will forget soon about that incidence.

Khushi's POV

I was in my room after that incident. Arnav is hiding something. I even asked him but he refused to answer , huhh...I have to ask again, I m reading some random stuff right now when my door got opened and I got a shock bcz of a loud shout.....