Chapter 21

A monster and a human. Friends. It's something most people would think would never happen. Well it happened with Frisk and it happened with you.

People were looking at you. You didn't like it. You soon reached the park. Sans kissed you "see you later doll"

You went to find your friend "Y/N! Did I just see you with a monster?!" She yelled. But then laughed "Well ever one has now" she showed you a photo on instagram. It was of you and Sans. She scrolled down "it's already became the most popular thing"

You didn't say anything. You knew your dad wouldn't be happy. "I should probably go now. My dad won't be happy"

You ran all the way home. Your dad wasn't there. But two cars were in the driveway. One of them you had never seen. You went inside "mum I'm back!" You called. "Y-Y/N ru-" she was cut short by a loud bang.

"Get the other human Sans will convince Asgore to pay a lot of money to get her back and with her dad too we'll be rich" you heard a voice yell. A monster that looked like a cow and horse crossed together but stood on two feet came into view.

You turned and ran. The monster came after you. It was fast but not fast enough. Sans stood nearby "Y/N I was hoping to meet you when you came back"

You hugged him "cow monster after me" you panted and pointed behind you. Sans saw the monster. The monster was lifted off the ground and thrown back.

Sans held on to you and teleported away "what happened"
You told him everything. Sans nod "another gang. Never liked us. Tried to kill Frisk in the underworld. Well a lot of monsters did but those ones kept trying. Every time he spared them. They would keep fighting"

Sans took you to the police station and waited there well you waited for your dad. He soon came out. He wasn't at all happy to see you with a monster "what are you doing with my daughter?!" He yelled.

You stood in front of Sans "he helped me!"

"He kidnapped you!" Your dad snapped. You sighed "he never hurt me none of them did"
Your dad didn't believe you.

"Sans there you are! Papyrus was getting worried" Undyne ran over to you followed by Papyrus. Your dad saw them "are you trying to take her away again?!" He snarled.

"THEY NEVER HURT ME" you yelled. Alyphs soon came to "Y/N I'm sorry about your mum"

Your dad froze "What.did.You.do.to.her"
"Oh nothing she was found dead at her house. We went round to say hi to Y/N-" she was cut off by Mettaton "Y/N darling your ok!" Frisk, Asriel, Toriel and Asgore came after him.

You dad didn't look happy. Sans put his arm around you "are you going to tell your dad"

You opened your mouth to tell you dad but he spoke first "you did something to her! Even if she won't say what it is! I can tell when she is lying. Your call under arrest!"

I'm going to be hopefully publishing a lot of chapters because I have a four day weekend. If I don't publish I'll be writing chapters.