Chapter 27: Dream Wedding

Finally the time had come for Kayla to get married. It was her last week to make sure everything was perfect for the beautiful event that she had been waiting for. The wedding was going to be held in Orlando, Florida because it's a place she's always wanted to visit. She was going to have her wedding in a reserved place at Disney World. It was also her dream park to visit. The wedding was going to be on Saturday, of course.

It was the month of May, on a Tuesday and two days after Kelsiee turned 8. Kayla was just arriving at their large condo, (not to far from Disney World) from going over everything for the wedding. The condo was being shared with Uncle Lenny and his small family. Speaking of Uncle Lenny, he was cooking a delicious dinner for everyone as Nick observed his cooking. He wanted to learn how to cook big meals for his future family. Kelsiee was playing with Uncle Lenny's daughter Haley in the living room. Charity was lounging on the couch in the living room also. She called Kayla over , so they could have a small chat.

"What's up auntie?" Kayla asked as she plopped down on the couch beside her.

"Well I wanna know, are you truly ready for marriage?" Charity asked calmly as she slightly raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, absolutely. I've been waiting for awhile now," Kayla said in an excited tone as she continued smiling. "I'm ready for anything to keep my marriage from crumbling."

"Aww you even sound ready." Charity giggled. "So what's the plans after the wedding?"

"Yes that's because I am." Kayla nodded happily. "We're going to Hawaii and leaving Kelsiee with you guys. That's okay right?"

"Of course. I mean that would be odd to take her along on you guys honeymoon." Charity laughed softly.

"Yeah I know right." Kayla tied back her hair. "Oh also after the wedding, we're thinking about having another baby."

"Awww. A boy or girl this time?" Charity asked in an awe tone.

"A boy." Kayla let out a small squeal.

"Dinner's ready ladies." Uncle Lenny blurted out as Charity signaled him that he was heard.

"So any names planned if it is a boy?" Charity asked in an interested tone.

"Yeah, we were thinking Christian Marcus Campbell." Kayla smiled brightly.

"So you thinking about kids already?" Uncle Lenny asked shockingly.

"Yes unc . We just want another kid in our life." Kayla took a seat at the dinner table.

"Hey I can't mess with you. You are gonna be married and allowed to have sex." Uncle Lenny said in a nonchalant tone.

"Unc. Kelsiee is at the table." Kayla mumbled.

"Oh I forgot." Uncle Lenny shook his head. "Scratch what I just said."

"What is that Uncle Lenny?" Kelsiee asked in a confused tone.

"It's nothing for you to know right now." Kayla glared at Uncle Lenny.

"I'm sorry." Uncle Lenny mouthed as he shrugged.

The two families combined together and sat at the table beginning their dinner. Uncle Lenny cooked up some smothered pork chops, homemade Mac n cheese ,and green beans. As everyone was eating their meal, Kayla began conversing about the wedding. She hardly could wait on how everything was going to turn out on Saturday. Kayla was told she only had to be ready Saturday morning because Julie had planned correctly

.

On the other hand, Uncle Lenny was just excited about supporting his niece. After everyone finished eating their meal, Nick decided to take Kayla out to be alone. Uncle Lenny and Charity thought that was romantic and agreed to keep an eye on Kelsiee.