Chapter 2

Three days has passed since BIGBANG came here. Now we were sitting in my recording studio. Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm keen on music producing. I like making covers of different songs and post them on YouTube. So, as you can see, I have my own recording studio.

"Daesung-ssi, could you sing that part again, please?" He gave me raised thumbs amn sang it again.

To skip you the boring stuff I'll just say that for the few days we were working together, I feel them as old friends. We tell jokes and laugh together or if we're a bit tired, we play a game. This way the work gets easier and funnier. I really appreciate that they let me be a part of their work, their team, their life. They let me be their friend and I....... I feel on top of the world.

〰〰〰〰〰

A week passed, the song was almost ready so the guys went around the town shooting the MV. As for me, I was alone in the studio, listening to music and singing along with the singer. I do that really often. It helps me release the stress and makes me feel relaxed.

Suddenly, I felt something behind me. Like someone was watching me silently.

I turned around and saw Ji Yong, Seunghyun, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri standing there and staring at me. Eyes and mouths wide open. The firs who managed to speak was Taeyang.

"Yana.... you have an amazing voice. Why haven't you told us you can sing like that?"

"It's not that good. You're saying it because you're kind." I murmured.

"No! You really have a beautiful voice." said Seungri.

The rest of them nodded. I could feel my cheeks hot. To change the topic I asked:
"So, how was the shooting?"