Chapter 3

Ring!!!
Its launch time now,i should go to the principal's office. I go outside the classroom. My eyes are not red and puffy anymore and I didn't look horrible. I reach the the principal's office and i gently knock the door.
PRINCIPAL LEAN"come in!" I hear the principal lean said.
I open the door.
TAYZIE"uhm,Principal lean,Mr.Robert said that i should wait here"
PRINCIPAL LEAN "ok,you may sit there while you wait for him"
I nod and smile at her then going to sit.
PRINCIPAL LEAN"did you made any troubles?"
TAYZIE"I didn't made any troubles Principal lean,i am here cause I'm  bullied by abby"
PRINCIPAL LEAN"oh i know abby,she is the daughter of Ms. Caithlyn"
TAYZIE"the P.E teacher??" I said suprisingly.
PRINCIPAL LEAN"yes" i nod which means i understand.
PRINCIPAL LEAN"what's your name?"
TAYZIE"my name is tayzie" i smile.
PRINCIPAL LEAN"oh what a beautiful name! And your so kind and pretty" principal lean smiles at me.
TAYZIE"oh...your so pretty too,principal lean" i blush.
PRINCIPAL LEAN"thank you" she smiles.
I didn't know me and principal lean are now close to eachother. Wow...
---------------
Me and principal lean are talking about her life. Then suddenly someone knocks at the door.
PRINCIPAL LEAN"come in!"
The door opens,releaving Mr.robert and...Abby.
PRINCIPAL LEAN"you two sit" Mr,robert nods and he and abby sits.
PRINCIPAL LEAN"abby, what did you do to tayzie?"
ABBY"I didn't do anything to her,i just want her to be my friend but she gets angry at me"
PRINCIPAL LEAN"is that true,tayzie?"
TAYZIE"no,the truth is...i was at the canteen eating alone,then abby and her girl squad came to me and sat beside me then i was about to stood up and went away from them because they are always bullying me, then abby grabbed  my arm so tight and it hurted,i said to her that she's hurting me and then she said to me that i should not go away from them.  i was so scared so i sat back. Then i asked her "what do you want?" Then she said she just want me to be embarrassed to all people,then...she grabbed a glass of cold water and she splashed into my face. I was so shock! Everyone laughed at me. Then she said to me that i can go now. I cried and run away away from the canteen" i am holding my tears and Mr.robert rubs my back.
PRINCIPAL LEAN"is that true,abby?"
Abby nods.
PRINCIPAL LEAN"who are the girls of your squad?"
ABBY"cheska,kiara,and patricia"
PRINCIPAL LEAN"Mr. Robert,call them and  bring them in here"
Mr.Robert nods and leaves the principal's office.
PRINCIPAL LEAN"tayzie,you may go now" principal lean smiles.
TAYZIE"thank you,principal lean" i smile back and leaves the office room without looking to Abby.