Chapter 2

Tayzie pov
Ring!!!
TAYZIE"wah!"i fall down from my bed. My back hurts! My alarm clock is still ringing and i slowly stand up and shut this little thing off. Then i lie down on my bed again,then i remember something....
TAYZIE"my homework!" Then I quikly get up from my bed and get my school stuffs. Then i start to answer all my homeworks.
-----------------
Finally I'm done! I pack things inside my bag and i look at the clock.
TAYZIE"I'm 10 minutes late! First time...." Then i rush downstairs.
-----------------
I'm now running,i open the door and whoo! There is no students on the hallway. I run and reach my locker,then i run again and finally i reach my classroom. Then i slowly knocking on the door.
MR.ROBERT"come in!" I hear mr.robert said,then i open the door slowly and everyone is looking at me.
MR.ROBERT"tayzie! What happened? First time getting late in the class,you skipped our first subject"
TAYZIE"I'm sorry mr.robert,I just umm had a problem last night?"
MR.ROBERT"what problem?"
TAYZIE"my aunt is sick last night so i take care of her" i lie.
MR.ROBERT"oh well,you may now sit"
Then i sit on my seat. No one likes to sit beside me,the chair beside me is still unoccupied.
----------------
Ring!!!! Breaktime.
We all go out the room. I go to the canteen and buy 1 buger and a glass of a cold water. I hold my tray and i look around,I don't know where should i sit. Then i see a emty sit with no students sitting on it. I sit there and i begin to eat my burger.
ABBY"hey loner we're back!"then they sit beside me.
TAYZIE"leave me alone...." I grab my tray and I'm about to go but abby grab her arm.
ABBY"where are you going?" She said sarcastically.
TAYZIE"a said leave me alone" my voice is now cracking. Then abby tightens her grip.
TAYZIE"pls let me go,your hurting me" i try to remove her grip but it was too strong.
ABBY"don't try to escape"  she said angrily. Then i go back to my sit shaking a bit in fear.
ABBY"good!" Abby smirks.
TAYZIE"w-what d-do y-you w-want?" i said without looking at them.
ABBY"well......i just want you to be embarrassed to all poeple in this school!" Then she throw the cold water into my face. My eyes widend in shock and my clothes are wet,all the students are laughing at me. Abby and her girl squad too. Then i look at abby,shock.
ABBY"so...you may now go,weird loner" then she spit her saliva at me. I run out of the canteen,crying.
I go inside the girl's bathroom and lock the door so no one will go in. I cry and cry...then i look at my reflection,again.
TAYZIE"i......look.....horrible" my eyes are red and puffy and my face is wet.
Then i hear someone knocking,i look at the door. I quikly celean my self and i whipe my wet face,then i open the door.
TAYZIE"sorry for waiting.." I smile at her a little then leave. I know she's confuse why my eyes are red and puffy.
------------------
I walk in the classroom and everyone is looking at me,confuse. Some of them already know why my eyes are puffy and red. I look down while going to my seat.
MR.ROBERT"ok class! Break is over,we are-" robert looks at me while my head is down.
MR.ROBERT"uhh...tayzie? Are you ok? What happened to tayzie class?"
JASON"mr.robert*stands up*i know why!,her eyes are red and puffy HAHA,and you know guys why her eyes are red and puffy??" Others shook their heads.
JASON"cause she got beaten by abby again! Hahaha" then the class laughs.
MR.ROBERT"enough!" They all in silent and jason shocks and sits slowly.Then mr.robert speaks.
MR.ROBERT"who is that girl who beated tayzie? Jason" mr.robert said angrily.
JOSAN"a-abby,abby, her name mr.robert"
MR.ROBERT"i will call her in lunch..." Then mr.robert look at tayzie.
MR,ROBERT"you too tayzie,you and abby are going to principal's office,don't worry. You will be not suspended,only abby" i nod at him and smile.
TAYZIE"thank you mr.robert"
------------------