Two peope

All I could hear where voices, voices that I couldn't quit identify besides my dads. From the voices talking there was at least two people talking to my da. I was so tempted to go down there and look who it was, yet at the same time I had to listen to what papa said.

...

Is are at them from across my living room, both guns beside me. "Oh come on Stiles you don't need those around me. Where family know I won't hurt you" Stiles glared slits at the man who spoke. Family! Hah! As if! "I don't consider us family. So if you don't mind I'd like you to walk out the door, out of my house and our lives!"

The minutes ticking by was really putting pressure on Stiles, they where financially falling down and down. That's not all stiles has this stalker at him 24/7 courting him. And know they show up out of the blue wanting to meet my son, God knows I'll go down fighting tooth and nail before they could even touch him.

"Stiles please we" I cut her off "you shut up! You think I havnt forgotten what you! What you both did!"

...

I winced as my tail curled around my body, my life ears flattened back against my head. I hated whenever papa screamed, who ever these people where definitely bad that papa was screaming. The shouts become louder that I couldn't stand it anymore. I race towards papas room, grabbing his phone that was lying on the bed I started to dail numbers I knew well if it was an emergency.

Uncle Scott, the phone rung for three times until he picked up "Stiles this isn't a really" I cut uncle off. "Uncle Scott" I made sure my voice wasn't. that loud as not to alert them. "Levi! Oh my god! What's wrong? Where's Stiles is everything okay", I wasn't sure how. But as some point during uncle Scotts rant k started to pour everything to him.

From me smelling two strangers outside, to dad grabbing his gun telling me to stay up and not come out, to papa screaming. "Shit!" I heard uncle Scott curse "Levi" I sniffed "I'll be there in a few minutes, as of right know I need you to identify the voices for me. Are they female or male?" I nod and concentrated my hearing.

"Stiles that was all in teh last" I gasped "Levi!" Uncle Scott was panicked on the other phone. "One was a lady" Uncle Scott grunted and, cursed "know what about the other one?" I closed my eyes and concentrated again. "Derek wouldn't have wanted this" just the mention of my dads name has me growling. "Levi" I ignored uncle Scott as my anger started to rise.

Questions swimming through my mind, what would dad not want? Did dad not want me? My eyes started to shift into a golden look. No that couldn't be right, papa told me sad loved me. Yet why would, my train of thoughts cut off as someone screamed through teh phone. "Levi focus!!" I winced from the sensitive hearing.

"Sorry uncle the other ones a man" uncle Scott didn't say anything, "I'm here don't you dare come down Levi until we tell you. You got it" I nod "yes". Then he hind up, just as uncle Scott hinged up the door slammed open. I raced towards the stairs making sure not to come down but sure enough I can see what's happening.

...

"Derek wouldn't have wanted this" what he said stung, that's right "well you know what Derek isn't here. Derek died in the fire, they finally found his body. So if you please could just leave". My lips trembled as tears pricked the corner of my eyes, "Stiles" the door slammed open as Scott walked through.

Well well well...

Hello...

Long time no see and speak...

Well I wander who they are?...

Give you a clue...

Ones a psychotic...

Then there's the one that tries to kill people to get back her power...

Anyone sound familiar to you...

Comment below to type in your answer...

If you get it right then I'll reveal it in the next chapter...

But if no one even tries to guess it...

Then guess you'll have to wait...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

School is so frustrating...

Comment...

Vote...

And share...

No voyage...

Don't know what that really means...