hBrooks Brothers (a janoskians fanfic)

Brooks Brothers chapter 3

It was 7 in the morning when I got the call off the janoskians.

I called my mom " mammmmm" there was a long pause

"what" she said sharply she didn't like to get woken early on Saturdays.

"Well there is no easy way to say this but, I am moving to Melbourne in a week" I said cringing at the end thinking of my mums reaction.

"What so my 15 year old daughter is moving to Melbourne in a week OH MY GOD my life is going upside down!!" she didn't realise she was saying it in front of me. I just rolled my eyes

"So can I ?"

" Yes you can on one condition". Boy do I hate conditions.

"What?" I asked confused {or as I like to say confuzzled ;)}

"You have to call every night for the first few months the when ever you reamber to ring me ring me for the rest of your trip in other words" she said.

"YES YES I am going to AUSTRAILIA!!!!" I scream forgetting my little sister was asleep.

"What what are you talking about going to Australia?????" said Gemma.

"WELL I AM GOING TO STAY WITH ONE OF THE JANOSKIANS FAMILY FOR A YEAR!!!" I said quickly so she wouldn't freak out.

"Yes a whole to years with out YOUUUU!!" She sang out. "GEMMA O'BREIN YOU BETTER MISS ME!" I laughed at her.

6 days later

I rang the number that rang me a couple of nights ago.

"Hello" I heard a ladys voice through the phone.

"Hi is Beau Luke or Jai Brooks there"?

"Sorry this is Yammoines house phone". "Oh I am so sorry Mrs Yammoine is James there?" I asked the woman.

"Yes he is let me get him" she said in and confused tone.

"Hello" I heard James voice on the other end.

"Heyy bicht" I said trying not to laugh.

"umm whos this?" he asked confused.

"Tara you idoit" I laughed.

"Oh I see getting your own back from the other night" he said in a sassy voice.

"Yes mister sass master I am" wow I could joke with James like I knew him my whole life.

"What up" he asked.

"See I couldn't get flight for tomorrow so I had to book tickets for today and I am on the plane coming now I should be there in like 8 hours time I am sorry for dropping this bomb shell on you I just forgot with all the rushing around".

"Naaa its grand ill call the others to pick you up k" he said.

"Alrighty then see you in 8 hours" I said.

"See ya bicht" James said in to the phone.

"See ya " I said back he just laughed and hung up.

8 hours later

I was shuffling off the plane. I have never went on one before I finally got down the steps and walked to the baggage carousel and picked up my bag I saw starbucks and ran for it I was soo thirsty I got a frapéé it was soo nice!!! I walked to the arrivals area and slowly looked for any of the boys then I spotted the Brooks Brothers unfortunately they saw me first they came running and hugged me squeezing the life out of me.

"Cant breath" I squeaked out. They let go I was going shy when the were asking me loads of questions they drove to there house and James and Daniel were sitting watching spongebob Jai told me to crawl behind the couch and frighten them. I got down on my knees and crawled over to the couch I saw Jai Luke and Beau recording.

I was under where the were sitting "SLUTTTTTTTSSSSSS" I screamed not jumping up the boys pretended not to be recording and James and Daniel jumped and didn't cop on that I was below them.

I jumped up and screamed "MOTHER FUCKEEERRRS" Daniel was in shock while James was up hugging me.

Gina walked in hearing all the commotion and embraced me in a hug. I mentally slapped myself for swearing on my first day here.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

EDITED ON THE 8.10.14