Brooks Brothers (a janoskians fanfic)

• Dedicated to lukebrooks,jaibrooks,beaubrooks,danielsayhoine,jamesyammoni

Chapter 2

It was a week since the show and James and the boys posted the picture of me up on instagram along with other girls me and James took two a serious and ovbiously  a non serious. Later that month he posted the non serious on I didn’t see he posted it and my friend Lola told me to look at it when I looked I was jumping with Lola for ages I couldn’t believe it. I was shocked and I didn’t think I would get to spend a year with them in Melbourne!!!

Next month:

I told my mom she wasn’t to happy that I was meeting 5 strange boys in Melbourne. “But mommm you know I wouldn’t want to miss an opportunity like this it’s the Janoskians”. ”You still cant go! Its to the other side of the world!” After hours of endless arguing of why I wanted to go and why she didn’t want me going I got to her and I was aloud go if I paid for everything. Later that evening I had a call from a foreign number. “H-hello who’s this?2 “Hey its Beau and Luke and Jai and James“. “Oh heyy“. “We are calling because of the instagram James posted“. “Yea what about it?” “We were wondering if you were coming?” “Yea I am I was just on instagram and was about to say yea to your offer“. “That’s fine“. “So when will I be coming is there any set dates?” “How about next week?” “Wait NEXT WEEK!!! “ yea next week” “Okay ill be ready” “See you in a week” “Bye” I was left gobsamaked that I was leaving in a week!!!!!

Just a little note:

my granny died two night ago so this is just a filler I wrote the day before she died we just buried her today so this is a filler. 24/08/2013