"I'm sorry," I whispered, still a bit shocked at what had just happened.

"Honey, don't panic like that. You're okay. You can text or call me as much as you want, okay?" My mum told me.

"D-Dad doesn't like when I talk to you at his house," I explained.

"I don't care what Cam likes or dislikes. I'm your mother. You can talk to me any time," my mum said seriously. I nodded. We walked up to the porch and knocked on the door. My mum was holding my hand. Olivia opened the door. I squeezed my mum's hand and gave her pleading eyes.

"I love you, baby," my mum told me.

Megan's pov:

"I love you too," Isy said sadly.

"Where's Cam?" I asked.

"In the kitchen," Olivia said annoyed.

"Get him over here please," I tried to stay calm. She sighed.

"Cam baby! Megan wants to speak with you," Olivia called. Cameron walked over.

"What?" He spat.

"Baby, go on inside," I told my daughter. She walked into the house.

"Isy had a panic attack coming over here. I don't know how you treat her, but you better treat her well. She's always so afraid to come here. Enjoy your last visit with her because after next week, you'll never see her again," I spat. Cameron rolled his eyes.

"I've never harmed Isy," he argued.

"Physically? No. Emotionally? Yes," I retorted. With that, I turned and walked back to my car. I have to win this case. If I don't win, Isy will be crushed. My daughter is counting on me.

Cameron's pov:

I slammed the door shut and turned to see Isy. She had listened to our conversation.

"Did you tell Megan I hit you?" I asked angrily. I've never harmed Isy, and here Megan was accusing me of abusing her.

"No," she mumbled, staring at the ground.

"Then why does she think I'm abusing you?" I spat.

"Because they know I hate being with you," Isy whispered.

"Who's they?" I asked.

"Mum, my step dad, Emily, Saige, Uncle Connor, and Aunt Lizzie," Isy spoke softly. Megan? Hate her. Tyler? Hate him. Emily? I miss her so much. It's been years since I last saw her. We got along so well. We were so close. I taught her piano. I wonder if she still plays. Connor? He was a good man. Liz? She was sweet. Saige? Who's Saige?

"Isy, who's Saige?" I asked.

"My cousin. She's Emily's little sister. She's about my age," Isy whispered. Now I remembered. Liz announced she was pregnant at Megan's second wedding. Of course, I wasn't there, but I had heard about it. Saige is not my niece because of the divorce, but still. I almost had another beautiful niece.

I nodded slightly.

"Isy, you don't really want me to lose the case, do you?" I asked. Isy nodded.

"Dad, you hate me," she whimpered. I rolled my eyes.

"Over dramatic. Just like your mistake of a mother," I muttered. Isy gave me a hurt look before turning and walking upstairs. As she walked, Ashley walked by and pushed her to the side.

"Here's the list of chores my mum wants you to do," Ashley smirked. Isy sighed and took the list before running upstairs.

I continued thinking about Emily. I wonder what she's like now. I bet she's still the sweetest girl.