Part 17: Graduation

Last chapter.....

Leila:

Its the day I have been waiting for, for a long time. Graduation day. My last day walking the school halls. I'm going to miss this place. Grayson was at my side hold my hand. My heels clicked, but not too loud. It was subtle enough.

"I spent 4 years in this high school. I used to hate being here, but now that I'm leaving I feel like I'm losing something. A part of me. This is where all of my memories are." Grayson whispered as he looked in the trophy case.

"I know babe." Even though he doesnt seem like it, Gray is a very emotional person. And it kills me everytime I see him cry. He's the love of my life and I would do anything to make him smile.

*imma make this part up*

"On this day, June 3th. We all gathered to present each and everyone of you with a diploma. Guys, you did it. All that hard work, the many times you wished you could stay in bed, the tears, the stress. It all paid off, because we the school board have the opportunity to hand you personally the diploma." Principal Neil continued on with the speech. A very inspiring speech.

"Now, if you would please take the tassel and move it from the right to the left. Congratulations class of 20**(make up your own year)" after he said that all the hats went flying in the air. It's the start to our future.

All of our parents decided to throw a graduation party. Family and friends will be there, but before we could all go, we took some pictures with classmates who were going far away for college. Once at home, we took more pictures. Honestly I love taking pictures, but I was a bit tired of pictures. I took off the red gown and stayed in my peach skater dress.

Everyone was having a good time. Even my grandmother who was dancing with someone who was certainly not her age... Grayson took my hand and led me out to the front yard which was quiet. He played with the ring on my finger. The one he gave me when we made up. The one he used to promise me we would stay together for ever.

"I gave you this ring a year and a half ago." He smiled to himself.

"Yeah. You promised me we would be together forever." I said almost teary eyed recalling the memory.

"I did. And I still promise you that." He said kissing me. Sending those sparks through my body like he does everytime we kiss. The sparks that give me life. That bring me back to life.

"I love you Grayson Bailey Dolan"

"And I love you Leila Grace Monroe" And we finished with one last kiss.

The end.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jk.

We walked back to the back yard and sat at one of the circular tables.

"Hello? Hey guys. I'm Ethan I'm sure you all know who I am. Anyway I'm here to thank everyone who came to celebrate with us this grand achievement. We wouldn't have gone through this if it weren't for the support of you guys. I also want to thank my amazing fiance. Yes that right. Save the date cause Yatzari and I are getting married. Okay seriously though. I want to thank her for supporting me.  For putting up with me when I was angry or when I was sad. Yatzari, I am so glad i get to spend the resr of my life with you. You are amazing and mesmerizing. And I'm happy that it was you who stole my heart. I love you" Ethan finished his speech to Yatz. It was cute. I wish I could have something like that. Like speech wise and just the dedication. They are cute together and I'm happy i get to be part of their journey towards marriage.

"Hello everyone I'm Grayson. The hotter and most awesome twin. Ethan buddy I hate you, you stole my idea of a cute speech. So I guess I'll just make one up right here on the spot. Lei, this is for you babe. Okay so about four years back I met Leila. I remember the very first time meeting her. We were both out running and I accidentally fell on her. But I didn't accidentally fall in love with her. Before you I had no idea what love was. Now thanks to you I do. You inspire me to be a better person and to smile even though I'm not happy on the inside. You in overall make me happy. A year and I half ago, I made a promise to you. I promised that I would always be by your side and marry you. So here I am standing in front of you ready to show my commitment." He paused and took a small velvet box from Ethans open hand. "Leila Grace Monroe, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" I stared in disbelief. It's happening. It's actually happening. Grayson is proposing.

"Yes." I said yet again teary eyed. "A thousand yes." He slid the ring on my finger and gave me a passionate kiss.

One like we have never shared before.