Part 3: Going Down For Real

Leila:

It's been five months since we moved to New Jersey and it's been going well. I got really close with the Dolan's and Yatzari.

So close that all four of us are going to LA next week for summer. No worries we are staying at my aunts beach house, so we won't be unsupervised and alone. Not that our parents don't trust me, they just don't trust Ethan. Just joking, but yeah we are all heading to Cali and just chill.

Oh yeah also Gray and Ethan started YouTube and they are a hit. Making vines is what they do more. Together they have 4.6 Million followers. What should I expect they are always on that app.

Today is Friday which means that I have to go to the studio today after school. One more period left not bad.

Okay so what I've been doing these past months is well go to school, and dance.

I learned a lot, well I learn steps fast since I'm a competitive cheerleader.

Any who, how are ya?

Right now I'm in Math with Yatzari and a new girl I became friends with, Haylee.

I was reading my book which was titled Kissed By An Angel by: Elizabeth Chandler, when a note landed on my book. I opened it and it read,

So what is going on between you and Grayson? - Yatz

Um nothing. We are just best friends I guess you would say. Plus I already got a someone special. - Lei

Ooh please do tell. - Yatz

Our relationship is cute, we sleep together every night. - Lei

Oooh get some. - Yatz

No dumbass! It's my bed, but my alarm clock won't let us be together. - Lei

She laughed really loud then started to pretend like she was reading a book cause the teacher gave her a warning look.

I chuckled then continued to read my book.

Finally the final bell rang and I rushed to my locker. Before I actually made it to

my locker Grayson pulled me away from the herd of students trying to rush out of school.

"What's the hurry?" he asked

"Dance. We are making the video today." I answered

"Can I come with you?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes you can. Now hurry up or we'll be late." I said and got my stuff from my locker as did Grayson.

We made it to the studio just in time for me to change.

I put on a yin-yang crop top and some black joggers. Oh yeah and some white high-tops.

Matt decided to do one last rehearsal before recording so we had it down better than last Friday.

Finally the rundown was over and we started to record.

*ROLL CLIP ps: you don't have to watch it all, its the same dance moves just different groups preforming*

After finishing I said my goodbyes to Dana and Matt then walked over to Grayson.

"Wow that was amazing Lei!" he exclaimed.

"Thank you Gray" I said and hugged him.

Taylor, a little 11 year old girl came up to us and asked us if we were dating.

"No Taylor we aren't we are just really good friends." I responded

"She is I'm not" Grayson joked.

I hit him on the chest then we finally walked out of the studio and walked home.

"Bye Lei. See you tomorrow."

"Bye Gray. Okay time?"

"Like noon" he answered.

I have him an okay with my hand you like just making an 'O' with your thumb and index finger, then walked into my house and ran off to take a shower.

After my shower I laid in my bed looking up at the glow-in-the-dark stars I had on my ceiling and eventually fell into a deep and heavy sleep.