Chapter 8: underwater.

I just smiled at his words, he has everything: he is handsome, smart, a good singer *sweet bonus* and he can make me feel good again in less than five seconds just by looking at me.

MICHAEL'S POV.....

After the class of Emily, i got a few more classes and they all asked me the same thing if i please could play the music of Mika. 

And i did but while i did it for the last class that day i wondered at the date i had planne dwith Emily that day.

I had wrote a song for her last night and recorded it this morning, dont ask me how i did it but i did but im really nervous because i dont know what she would think of it.

When the day was over i texted Emily and drove home, planing the last few things for tonight.

EMILY'S POV...... 

The bell rang and Cloe and i were heading to my home when i got a text from Micheal what said: hello love, i will pick up around 7 and dress fancy, not that tou dont looking stunning all the time. X M.

I started smiling like a freak and showed the text to Cloe who started jumping up and down. 

Then i released that i didnt had something to wear that night so i dragged Cloe with me to the mall. 

She was like a fashion god or something because now i had a new 'stunning' dress, high heels and a buch of new assecoires. 

We got to my home and Cloe started doing my makeup and my hair while she was busy i started to panic, "What if im overdressed?" I said freaking out. 

"Youre not, because he wears a texudo.", she said. 

"What? How do you know?", i asked confused. 

"Well he just got out of the car and now he is walking to the door.", she simply said, "And he looks HOT".  

"Back off, he is mine!!", i said smiling and while i walked down staires i started laughing.

I opened the door and even before i could say something he had me in his arms and was kissing me, not that i was complaining or something. 

"Hi love", he said when he pulled away from the kiss. 

"Hello Micha", i said. 

He looked confused and i said "i wanted to give you a nickname but because it soon will be Mika with a k for everyone over the world i thought i take the first five letters from your name and make micha with ch, it sounds the same but its still different". 

He laughed, "love, dont worry i like it". 

"You look stunning btw, its a shame that this is our first date", he wispered in my ear. 

I started giggling and blushed and started kissing him again but with more passion this time.

We realeased and walked to the car and before i could get in he turned me around and pulled me to him kissed me again and pulled me against the car, i think it is becoming a habit that when we kiss he pushes me against things like a wall or something.

We drove to the restaurant, he had reserved so we could walk straight to our table witch was outside. 

I got there and gasped, the whole place was decorated with candels and roses. 

"What is all of this?" I asked him. 

"This is the firstpart oftour suprise", he said. 

I walled to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, again. 

"What is the other part?", i asked curious. 

"First eat love", he said tipping my nose.

We ate and talked about regular things and the whole time he was holding my hand. 

When tdinner finished he was foing to get the bill amd i waited outside, he was alresy gone for 10 minutes and i started to worry but then i felt a hand on my shoulder, o turned around and saw a few people standing there. 

"Sit back and enjoy!!", they said.

I did as they say and with that i hearda song starting and someone say: "this is for you love!"  

I started blushing and then i heard soemone looking towards me, i looked up and saw him standing there.

"This is a dream right? This isnt reall", i thought. 

He started to sing, a song i dindt heared yet or ever heard from but it was beautiful.

*underwater. 

Bursting through a blood red sky 

a slow landslide 

and the world we leave behind

it's enough to lose your head 

disappear, and not return again

When I fall to my feet 

Wearin' my heart on my sleeve 

all I see just don't make sense

You are the port of my call 

You shot and leavin' me raw 

Now I know you're amazing

'Cause all I need 

Is the love you breathe 

put your lips on me and 

I can live underwater, 

underwater, underwater! 

Underwater!

Flying through a bright blue sky 

with a space boy high 

from the world I leave behind

it's enough to lose my head 

disappear, and not be seen again

When I fall to my feet 

Wearin' my heart on my sleeve 

All I see just don't make sense

You are the port of my call 

You shot and leavin' me raw 

Now I know you're amazing

'Cause all I need 

Is the love you breathe 

Put your lips on me and 

I can live underwater, 

underwater, underwater! 

Underwater!

Underwater underwater, I can live underwater,  

with your love I can breathe I can breathe underwater!

Underwater underwater, we could live underwater,  

with your love I can breathe I can breathe underwater!

Underwater underwater we could live underwater,  

with your love we could breathe we could breathe underwater..

When he finished with the song he came to me and hugged me, when he pulled away from the hug i kissed him with all i had inside me! 

The kiss ended and he whipped away the tears, i didnt even know i was crying. 

"That was beautiful", i said. 

"Yeah you like it? I made it for you.", he said. 

"I freaking love it!!", i screamed i hugged him again and wispered "I love you."