Part 7

I am breathless when he pushes me on the bed, pulls the covers over him and all the way up to my hips. He slides down my sleep pants and takes me all the way in. He sucks.. hard.. I immediately can't control my moans. I lift the sheet and watch as he licks, grips, kisses, and deep throats. The feeling of me all the way in his tight mouth is complete bliss. The sucking noises are heaven. He goes down so far the he chokes and coughs.

" Kennnnmmaaa, pllllease.. be careful.. I don't waaant you to get hurt. "

" Kuroo.." he says as I feel his hot breath coat my skin.. " I want it all. "

His wet tongue traces my shaft all the way up until he hits the underneath of my head. He focuses pressure there with his tongue and that's when I loose it.
" K-KENMA-AAAA". As I come, he slides him mouth all the way down on me, until everything I release hits the back of his throat.
" Ohhh Kuroo, " he almost purrs," that was.. quick. "
I grab him so quickly I can see the shock in his eyes when I stare deep into him and say

" You're too hot to handle. You need to be careful around me. I may loose it. "

" Kurrrooo " he says tauntingly, straddling my hips and slowly lowering his member up next to mine.
My hips buckle as soon as they touch.
" Kenmaaa, I just came, I'm very sensitive."
He leans over to my ear and whispers
" Yeah, I know. "
I get hard instantly but Kenma gets up and goes into my closet. He puts on his now dried clothes, and slips out of my room.

Kenma's POV :

I " borrow " Kuroo's bike to ride back to my house. My mom works early in the morning, so she goes to bed early. She won't have noticed I was out so late, because I will get in bed before she wakes up. She will think I was there the whole night. I look up at the sky as I ride, and I smile.

I love him.

He loves me too.