Part 5

WARNING, EXPLICIT CONTENT

I breath a sigh of relief when I finally find and put on a silky white tee of his. It hits my upper thighs, and at this moment I am thankful for his height and long torso. You can't see too much, since it's baggy. I walk out of his closet and realize Kuroo is RIGHT THERE.
He doesn't have to ask, he knows why I put on his shirt. Now, he's blushing, bad. He starts to back up until his head hits one of his shelves and all the books come crashing down on him. He slides all the way down his wall and just sits.. He stares at me; I can feel his fiery hot eyes Pierce into my skin. I rush over to him, but stop suddenly before I get too close.

" Kuroo.." I say as I try to find my voice. " What's wrong?" I try. We used to dress us in each other clothing when we were little, and the same size.. " Are you hurt? Why did you back away." I try to come closer but he stops me as he says 

" Kenma.. My parents aren't home, you look all innocent wearing my over-sized tee, on a Friday night, and in my bedroom.." He tilts his head slightly up and closes him eyes " What kind of test is this.. fate?" 

"Kuroo.. " I say, still struggling to find the words. I settle for coming over to him, and sitting next to him. I look down to see him trying to hide.. it.. I fold my knee's like he is and as I look into his eyes.. something clicks.. " how do you feel about me." I say in a hushed tone. 

"Can I show you?" Kuroo asks passionately. I nod barley enough to signal him. I am overwhelmed of all my sexual dreams with him.. might come true. 

we lean in at the same time and in that moment, we kiss. My first kiss, how I always wanted it to be, with him. At first it was light, it was similar to kissing air. Kuroo's lips, so plump, I want.. more.  I nipped at his lips then I bit. Kuroo moans into my mouth and I took the opening as an invitation for my tongue. We fall back onto the floor, with him on top. I help him take his shirt off. Then I push him over and straddle him. I push my tongue deeper into his mouth, and I rub my bare butt against his member. Kuroo begins to moan loader, breathing get heavier, and kisses get sloppier. He grabs my waist and lifts me up as he gets up. I slowly lower his shorts and boxers building his anticipation. I look up at him, seeing him all flustered, I can't help but smirk. He scoops me up in one swift motion, turning me around, and putting himself right between my legs. He rubs me as by inner thighs and butt rub him. I felt something huge building inside of me. I was not used to this stimulation. 

" KURoo..." I moan loudly 

" Fuck Kenma... " He moans as he rubs me and humps in between my thighs faster and faster.

I can't contain myself any longer. I lean up and look him in the eyes. " Kuroo.. kurrrrroooo, KUROO."

"KENMA!" Kuroo moans and pulls me in for a deep kiss as we both orgasm, his cum dripping down my thighs.