Part 6

Kuroo's POV :

Suddenly, Kenma's body goes limp. I pick him up so he won't fall. I place him on my bed and take off the tee, hopefully it's now more comfortable for him. I get a bunch of my white sheets and wrap him in them. I put my pillow under his head and he looks up at me with needing eyes.
"Lay with me." He says and I do.
I hear a car door slam. I sit up at seems to be the speed of light. Kenma rubs his eyes, he was cuddling right on me. I look as his gentle naked body... I passed out before I realized that he was wrapped up on me. I instantly feel all the blood rush to my member. I am naked to. Someone is home. Reality hits my like a hammer and I hop up and throw some sleep pants and a tee on. I look at the time and it's 3:21am. I grab more sheets out of my closet and I sling them on Kenma until he is completely covered. Thankfully his body is small, and hard to notice. I pull on covers for myself and act asleep as I hear footsteps by my room. The door opens slightly as I assume my mom has came to check on me after their party. A couple more seconds and the door closes. I sit up slowly and turn to where my feet can touch the ground. That was to close. I look over as Kenma sits up to, the sheets falling all around him. " Kuroo... " Kenma says as he peers at my shyly. I instantly feel my member rise again, deepening my blush.
" Kuroo.." Kenma says quietly. He moves over to me carefully and looks into my lap. I look away and scratch my head.

All the sudden I feel my sleep wear pants being tugged at. I gulp hard and look down as I see Kenma look back up at me longingly.

" Can I... taste you? " He says tenderly.

Yoooo, I knooowww I'm bad at writing, sorry 😅😅😅😅