The end

"If this isn't so obviously a shout of "I love you" than I don't know what is," Niall teases quietly. Lou turns to glare at him and her black boot strikes out and kicks his shin.

"Shut it, blondie. I'm just helping her," Lou says defiantly and Niall rolls his eyes, holding his shin.

"You're a witch. Why am I friends with you?" He mutters and Lou just smiles, her red lips pulling back to show her perfect teeth.

"Because I'm charming and sexy," she tells him confidently and he shakes his head.

"More like annoying and cocky," Niall replies and Lou just shrugs and walks into the empty building. She smiles at big room and let's out a happy sigh.

"This will be perfect. I'm going to give her the best Christmas gift," Lou smiles.

Niall also looks around and nods his head, Lou watches as he walks over to the wall and runs his hand down it slowly.

"It's going to be a lot of work," he tells her and she nods. A lot of money will be going into this.

"You're helping right?" She asks softly and Niall turns his blue eyes to hers and gives her one of his peppy smiles.

"What are best friends for?"

•••

"Did you miss me?!" Harri jumps on Lou's back as she enters the apartment and Lou turns around and places a kiss on her awaiting lips. Exams have been going on and Harri hasn't been around as much as usual.

"I always miss you. Are you all finished up now?" Lou asks and Harri shakes her head and nuzzles her face into Lou's neck. She smells like flowers and her hair curls perfectly down her face. She's soft and pretty compared to Lou's hard and stunning.

"I have two more exams and then we can spend every second together. Or at least more time," Harri chuckles lightly. Her soft raspy voice makes Lou crazy and she pulls away again to place a hard kiss to her plump lips. This girl is all hers.

"First few days we can spend in my room. I like the idea of you tied up, waiting for me," Lou mumbles and Harri laughs lightly, her lips pulling away as Lou tries to kiss her again.

"Am I your sex slave now?" She asks teasingly and Lou bites her lip.

"Only if you want to be. I'm all about consent," Lou reminds her and Harri let's out a soft breath of air as Lou grabs at her ass, pulling her closer to her short, curvy body.

"As much as I love lesbian porn, can we keep in PG in my living room," Niall says as he walks out of his room. The two girls turn to look at him and Lou flashes him a smirk.

"You could always join," she jokes and she laughs as Niall raises his brow and Harri smacks her arm.

"Penis scares me," Harri whispers softly and Lou turns to look at her wide green eyes and long lashes and snorts.

"You're not serious?" She questions and Harri blushes and looks down at their bodies still pressed together.

"Shut up. Do you want to go to dinner? We could go on a date or something..." Harri trails off and Lou let's the teasing go for now and kisses her baby's cheek.

"Okay. Let me just change into something presentable for you," Lou agrees quickly. She slips out of Harri's arms and walks into her room. She finds a pair of jeans that hug her ass nicely and a cute crop top that shows off her pale stomach and belly button piercing. Her makeup is still on her face from work and she decides she looks good enough for last minute. She leaves the room and finds Niall and Harri laughing about something in the kitchen.