The rise

Lou sits with her feet kicked up on the coffee table and a joint dangling between her lips. Niall is watching her with glassy, red rimmed eyes and she's watching him back with the same.

"So you added her to Facebook but didn't message her?" Niall questions and Lou shrugs as she lights the end and inhales deeply.

"Exactly. Why should I?" Lou asks. She inhales another drag and then passes it across the table to Niall. One of the advantages of living together is that they always have someone to get high with.

"Because she's hot and you were drooling as you watched her," Niall laughs. He takes a long drag and Lou picks at her plain nails.

"Whatever. I have plenty of hot girls that I can fuck and watch dance naked. I don't need one that costs me to see," Lou grumbles. She knows this ploy. Angel - or Harri - adds her on Facebook and then expects Lou to message her desperately. Then Harri invites her back to the bar, she pays for dances and Harri wins and Lou loses.

"Or maybe she thinks you're hot! What a thought!" Niall shouts and Lou puts her fingers to her lips.

"Shush, indoor voice. And she can think I'm hot but that doesn't mean she's not thinking of a profit first," Lou rationalizes. Niall just leans back and looks out their patio window.

"I think you're wrong," he insists and Lou snorts.

"You also thought Liam's girlfriend was straight until you walked in on me tongue fucking her like my life depended on it," Lou reminds him and Niall scrunches his nose and looks back over at her.

"He's still not happy about that. You stole his girlfriend," Niall tells her and she just shrugs.

"I also stole your virginity. I have no regrets," she chuckles and Niall rolls his eyes as he leans forward to grab the joint from her thin fingers.

"Let that go," he whines and she just shakes her head.

"Oh no. I'll forever have that with me. Tucked safely away in my va-"

"Anyone ever tell you that you're vulgar?" Niall interrupts her loudly and she laughs as she leans back on the couch.

"All the time. It's charming right?"

"Hardly."

Lou watches as Niall finishes the joint and then they both sit in a happy silence. Lou hears her phone go off and she sighs and she leans forward to grab it.

"Which hoe wants you tonight?" Niall asks. Lou just furrows her brow as a Facebook message lies on her screen.

Harri Styles: add me but don't message me? I'm hurt

Lou can feel her mouth go dry and she looks up at Niall who's looking at her curiously.

"It's Harri," she manages and Niall jumps off the floor and grabs the phone to read the message. His eyes light up and he throws the phone back at her.

"I was right! What are you going to say?"

Lou Tomlinson: I added thought it'd be only fair that you send the first message

Harri Styles: might be fair but it doesn't hurt any less. Here I thought I was special

Lou Tomlinson: well how can I make you feel special again beautiful

Lou smirks as she sends the last message and Niall snorts next to her. She knows she's going to get sucked into something now the question is just what will it be.

Harri Styles: there's a cute coffee shop on Morris. It's called Black Magic. Meet me there at 4?

Lou ponders over this and Niall is looking at her waiting for her reply. She can take the bait and go see the sexy stripper or she can stay here, call Sophia and piss Liam off more by sleeping with her again.