The fall

Lou sits at the bar, swinging her short legs as she sips at her beer. Niall and his friends sit around her but her eyes keep moving to the back change room where Harri should be exciting. The girl just finished one of her stage shows and Lou wants to sit and talk with her before she goes back on.

"You make it really obvious you're together," Niall whispers into her ear and Lou jumps and turns to look at him.

"Do not. I probably seem like a creepy lesbian," Lou defends herself and Niall snorts.

"Well you are-ow!" He cries when Lou slaps his arm.

"Be nice," Harri's voice grabs both of their attentions and Lou whips around to face the beautiful girl. Her curly hair hangs long and wild, her lingerie leaving nothing to the imagination even off stage and her green eyes shine with fond.

"Her? Yeah right," Niall rolls his eyes and Lou purses her lips but decides to ignore him and flash Harri a pretty smile.

"Hello, Angel, how are you tonight?" Lou asks, her eyes moving up her girlfriends body. The dancers aren't allowed to bring in their significant others so Lou plays the part of the creepy onlooker. She thinks she deserves an Oscar for her part.

"Same as every night you're in. Nothing better to do?" She asks, leaning against the bar so her cute, plump ass shows to all the men behind them looking. Lou swallows the jealousy that always comes with men looking at her and just smirks.

"The only thing better I could be doing is you," Lou says with a suggestive lick of her lips. Harri blushes at the comment and laughs at how open she was.

"Keep dreaming. Still harassing my dancers?" The bartender walks over and Lou looks away from Harri's pink, beautiful face and over to him.

"Dancer. I don't like the rest of them and trust me, I dream about her plenty," Lou tells him, leaning her elbows on the bar. Harri laughs again and shakes her head, her curls bouncing all around.

"Would you like a dance then?" She throws out and Lou shrugs and jumps from her stool. Apparently the other girls all laugh about how easy she is to give Harri money but little do they know the money always comes back to her in the end.

Lou pays for the ticket and hands it to Harri. The girl is watching her from the corner of her eye and Lou let's out a tired breath as the enter the private room and she flops on the couch.

"They seriously think I'm stalking you," Lou let's out and Harri giggles and nods her head as she flicks through the songs to find one. They always take forever in here. There's camera's so they can't kiss but they can talk.

"I like that you come visit though. Let them think what they want," she says, looking over her shoulder. Lou seriously can't get over how gorgeous she is and she shifts in her seat.

"You're coming to mine tonight, right?" She asks, feeling about ready to leap off the couch and take the girl now. Harri stands up when a song starts and flips her hair.

"Excited?" She asks, dancing slowly, letting Lou's eyes move up her body and catch every movement.

"Very. Can you play sick? I'd like way more time with you," Lou says as Harri takes off her top.

"Sorry, baby, you'll just have to wait," she murmurs, moving closer so her body is pressed against Lou's.

"You know I don't have patience," Lou grumbles and Harri laughs, her body moving effortlessly to the beat.

"You can't wait two hours for me to get home?" Harri pouts, slowly sliding off her g-string.

"I don't think I can wait two more minutes," Lou admits, leaning forward and Harri dances away on the tips of her toes with a teasing grin.