The climax

"Pizza tonight?" Niall calls from the kitchen. Lou is wearing a comfy crop top sweater and joggers as she strolls into the kitchen to see him. Her belly button ring glitters in the kitchen light and the small tattoo on her hip is peaking out.

"Sure. Harri is coming over," Lou tells him and Niall rolls his eyes.

"Of course she is. Asked her to be your girlfriend yet?" He asks and Lou shakes her head as she opens the fridge and grabs a bottle of water. She jumps up on the counter and sips at the water while Niall just stares at her.

"I don't know if we should be official," Lou defends herself and Niall closes his eyes at her stupidity.

"You've been seeing each other for three months. You - surprisingly - haven't even slept with another girl. That's basically a relationship," Niall tells her and Lou shrugs and pulls out her phone.

"Basically but not quite," she points out and Niall just turns away and grabs the pizza menu to bring with him.

"If you don't ask her someone else will," he warns her and Lou rolls her eyes.

"Doesn't matter because I'm hot and great in bed," she calls back in a sing song voice but Niall doesn't answer.

•••

Harri is curled up in Lou's bed, her head resting on her tummy as they watch a movie. Lou is trying not to say anything but Harri's been texting the whole time and it's starting to get to her.

"Bored of the movie?" Lou asks and Harri looks up at her and flashes her a cute smile.

"No. I'm just talking to someone," she says and Lou nods.

"Friend?" She asks, her fingers playing with Harri's hair. The girl sighs happily at the feeling and shrugs.

"An ex. We've been talking quite a bit recently. She might be moving home and that's really exciting," Harri admits quietly. Lou can feel her heart ache instantly and her mouth go dry.

"Exes are never good news," Lou says slowly and Harri again shrugs.

"We only broke up because she got a job in a different state. She's moving back now though," Harri is slowly speaking, as if she feels guilty for saying all this but doesn't want to lie.

"Well I wish you two the best," Lou says, removing her hands from Harri's hair. Harri frowns and sits up so they're next to each other.

"Still want me to stay the night?" Harri asks softly and Lou just shrugs again.

"Your choice."

Harri nods and she goes in for a kiss but Lou turns her head, her insides feeling like they're burning with acid.

•••

"You know, I don't usually sleep with someone and then allow them to tattoo me the next day," Raven laughs as Lou inks her arm. Lou just smiles but doesn't tear her eyes away.

"I don't usually talk to people the day after. We're both an exception to the rule," Lou tells her. Raven just shakes her head and closes her eyes as Lou continues to tattoo her own work on her arm.

After everything is finished and the girl is satisfied she leans over and kisses her. Lou isn't as into it sober. She's not pretty like Harri and she doesn't make her heart race like crazy but she's here and she's not talking about her ex all the time.

The bells chime in the front but Lou doesn't care. Mark can take care of the customer while she's occupied. She moves herself so she can get on the chair and straddle the girl she's making out with, her hand sliding up her shirt.