chapter 11 the wedding

Raven p.o.v.

Adi said he was going on a date with Ashly again so he left. I got on the computer and looked through magazines to find some flowers for the wedding. I found this flower shop online and it was close by and had some beautiful flowers. Tal and I didn't even get finished talking about the cake. What's it going to look like all I know us the flavor is vanilia.

Raven - hey tal what should the cake look like

Tal - we can just get 3 layers with little plastic figures of us on top

Raven - with white icing

Tal - yeah and with some designs on the side

Raven - sounds great

Raven p.o.v.

I look for someone who could make little figures of us but no cake shop near us would. Since we're going to get married on the beach we should have a beachy looking cake to go with the whole wedding.

Raven - baby I couldn't find anyone to make the plastic figures so how about a cake that's beach designed

Tal - it will go better so yeah

Raven - here I found one that looks good come look

Tal - that one will work I'll call the bakery right now and order one

Raven p.o.v.

After tal got off the phone we talked more about what everything is going to look like. Then we needed to write letters to all our friends and family who we were going to invite.

Raven - I need to go to the craft store I'll be back soon

Tal - ok by love you

Raven - love you to 💖

Raven p.o.v.

I grabbed my purse and walked outside. I got in my car and drove to the store. I went inside and I found these cute little envelopes and some pink ribbon to tie around it. I also got a little rose to put in the corner. Then I pulled out my wallet and paid for it. I drove back to the house and tal and I wrote out all the letters and sent them.

1 week later

Raven p.o.v.

Almost everyone was coming to the wedding some friends were out of town so they couldn't make it.

Raven - so do you want to go get flowers for the wedding

Tal - yeah I'll be in the car

Raven p.o.v.

I quickly put my shoes on and went out into the car. When we got there we got out. We went inside and all the flowers were beautiful. There were roses,tulips,lilly's and just a bunch of other colorful flowers. We chose all kinds of flowers. Then we bought them but had them hold it for us. Then we left.

Tal p.o.v.

after we got back to the house Adi was packing up his stuff turns out he's moving in with Ashly. A couple hours later I went to the beach to start to set stuff up. I put lights in the trees since it was going to be at sunset. Then Raven and I set up chairs. There was a white chapel with roses around it and the tables with the colorful flowers in the middle. We sat up a table that we would put food on then another for the cake. Then we spread rose petals on the warm sand. It has been about Ann hour and Raven picked up the cake and set it on the table. Then we went to go buy some drinks some whine champagne,soda and water. We went back and sat it on the tables. People slowly started to show up.

Raven - I'm Starting to get really nervous

Tal - so am I but it's worth it for us to be together

Raven - yeah your right

Raven p.o.v.

Tal drove me back to the house and I gave him his tux. He got ready and went back because he wasn't aloud seeing me in my wedding dress. I put my dress on feeling confident then I slipped my heels on feeling nervous but excited. Then I brushed my hair and curled it. I felt in love I walked outside never more nervous then now. I walked to the beach and saw everyone there waiting for me. I saw tal standing there next the the preacher waiting for me. I picked up the flowers and all the sudden I seen light and tal just the perfect life. I woke from my imagination from the music playing for me to start walking down the isle. I walked just thinking about tal with a big smile on my face. Flowers were falling from the trees and my hair blowing in the wind. I got closer to him and everyone was focused on me. I got up there the music stopped and it was complete silence. The preacher was talking and then it was time to share are vowels we were working on.

Tal - I know we only knew each other for 5 months but I felt like I known you my whole life all the time we spent together made me realize your the one I want to spend the rest of my life with because I love you and I want us to be a family

Raven - (tearing up) tal the first day I met you I knew you were the one for me I love you and I want to be with you forever even when were gone I want us to start are own family in the future and there might be some rough edges but remember I will always come back to you because I love you

Preacher - you may now kiss the bride

Tal&raven 💏💏💞(kiss)

Tal p.o.v.

I lift her up and carry her to a boat and set her in a chair

Raven - why are we in a boat

Tal - it's a surprise