chapter 5 Best date

Raven's p.o.v.

It's been 2 months since me and Tal have been dating. I got up from my couch and I saw a text.

Tal- Hey do you wanna hang out on the beach later?

Raven- sure

Raven's p.o.v.

Tal asked me to hang out later and I said yeah I think tonight might be the night. I was so excited. I got in the shower and then I put some clothes on real fast. I quickly brushed my hair and put my jacket and shoes on. I walked out the door and got in to my car. I had a appointment to get my hair and makeup done for tonight. I wanted it to be perfect.

Tal's p.o.v.

After I texted Raven I decided to get in the shower. I grabbed my comb and made my hair perfect. Tonight is suppose to be the best night of our lives. I put on a nice suit and went to the flower shop to get the most perfect and the redest roses. After that I made sure the beach was empty and I made a picnic. I layed out a black blanket. Then I went back to my place to start making food. I made a nice chocolate cake with vanilla icing drizzled over the side. I also made some noodles and got us water for drinks. I even put a vase of roses in the middle of the blanket.

Raven's p.o.v.

I was waiting for a long time at the salon. I sat in the chair and they started to brush through my hair. Then they washed it and they brushed through it again. They started to put it in a bun. Then they took it out so it's wavy. Then they curled it and brushed it so it would be even more wavy. Then they put a pink flower in my hair. Then they started on the makeup. They put on a pink glossy lipgloss. Then I left to go get a dress. I bought a long but thin blue dress that would blow in the wind.

Tal's p.o.v.

I finished getting everything set up. Now I'm going to text Raven.

Tal- hey are you ready?

Raven- yeah I'm at my apartment, are you coming to pick me up?

Tal- no I'm not I ordered a limo for both of us. One for you and one for me, so when we both get out we can see each other

Raven- omg that sounds amazing

Tal- Ok so it's on the way so talk to you later

Raven- Ok by love you

Tal- love you too

Raven- p.o.v.

I can't believe that he ordered limos for us. I herd a beep and I walked out and got in.

Tal- can't wait to see you

Raven- can't wait to see you too

Tal's p.o.v.

We got to the beach and she got out. My jaw dropped.

Tal- omg you look amazing and stunning

Raven- thank you,you look so handsome

Tal- thanks. Ok it's right over there

Raven's p.o.v.

Wow it's amazing

Tal- I got you roses

Raven- omg they're beautiful

Tal- then they're just like you

Raven- thanks

Tal's p.o.v.

We sit down and begin to eat. I can't stop staring at her she's just so amazing.

Raven- this is all so amazing how'd you do it

Tal- that's a secret

Raven then takes my hand and leads me over to the swings nearby.

Tal- why did you do that?

Raven- because I wanted to swing

Tal- Ok

Raven's p.o.v.

We have been swinging for only a couple of minutes and it's already 9.

Tal- I have something to tell you

Raven- go head you can tell me anything

I stops the swing and get off and I pull Raven's hand to pull her up from the swing. I then proceed to bend down on one knee.

Tal - I know we've only been dating for 2 months but I felt like I known you my whole life and I love you and everything about you. So how about it, will you marry me?

Tears start to stream down Raven's face. I hoped they were from happiness.

Raven- yes and I feel the same way I love you too.

I pick Raven up and my arms excitedly and spun in a circle with so much happiness. Then I fall back into the sand with a laugh.

Raven- I love you always and forever

Tal- I know that's from the show the originals

Raven- I know but it's true

Tal- do you really love me and want to be with me forever?

Raven- yes I'm absolutely sure

Tal- even have kids?

Raven- yes but our life is just beginning so we shouldn't be thinking about that now

Tal- I honestly have never believed in a soulmate. I have believed love, but nothing more than that. Nothing compared to this. Now that I found you, I know soulmates exists because you're mine.

Raven- Tal I feel the same way. I love you with everything I am and I know you're my other half. You complete me.

Tal- I have something to tell you

Raven- what is it?

Tal- I have a YouTube channel and a lot of people love me

Raven- can I confess something now?

Tal- yeah

Raven-  I sorta already knew that. I watch it, reaction time.

Tal - Why didn't you tell me when we first met?

Raven- because I didn't want you to think I was one of those crazy fan girls

Tal- well that would be true so I'm glad you didn't tell me, but now I have something hard to do.

Raven- what is it?

Tal- I have to tell all my fans I have a girlfriend and soon to be wife. Will you do me the honor and be on my channel as my official fiancé.

Raven- yeah they're going to find out somehow. Better from us.

Tal- want some champagne?

Raven- Nothing sounds better right now.

Tal- here you go

Raven- thanks

Raven's p.o.v.

We start to kiss and I sit on top of him undoing his tie, but then one limo pulls up. So we get up and dust ourselves off and get in. Then we head back to his place. When we get inside Tal picks me up and pushes me up against the wall. He left kisses down my neck. He carried me to the bedroom and he threw me on the bed. He climbs on top of me. I pull off his shirt and then pulled off his pants. Then he took off my dress and rubbed his finger down my back. Then he slowly pulled down my underwear and I pulled down his. I get on top of him and started kissing his chest then his neck then his lips. Then he kissed my neck. He got on top of me and as I was kissing his neck he put it in as I let out a small moan. Then he was going faster and I was moaning louder. Then I started to kiss his lips again since I could reach them. He started to let out small moans. He soon finished and so did I. Then we layed beside each other and we cuddled the rest of the night.