Chapter Two

Gabriella and Peyton walked through the front door of their new home. Peyton placed her red gym bag down on the floor.
"This is actually really nice." Peyton glanced at the living room. There was dark hardwood flooring, chocolate painted walls, white crown moulding and brown leather couches, a brown rock fire place that had their 50' flat screen TV mounted above the fire place. And a nice brown and white patterned carpet. "You did this yourself?"
"Yep, dear. While I was away on a business trip, I actually came and decorated this house," Gabriella walked into the kitchen, that had a dark brown wooden table with a marble top and four leather chairs. The cabinets were dark brown and had granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
Peyton looked at the diningroom, Gabriella's office and the main floor bath before heading upstairs.
She glanced into Gabriella's bedroom. Gabriella had a queen sized bed that was the same shade of brown as the kitchen cabinets, and her nightstand, dresser, and wardrobe matched.
Peyton went into her own bedroom and her mouth dropped open. It was really nice.
She had light purple walls, white wooden double bed, with a nightstand, dresser, and a taller dresser that matched. The floor had lighter hardwood floors and a light purple carpet.
Peyton glanced at the bathroom beside her bedroom, it had chocolate colored walls, white cabinets, a walk in shower, granite counter tops and tiled flooring.
Gabriella had the same style ensuite in the master bedroom.
The house was a two storey, two bedroom home that was nice.
"Peyton, come see the basement!" Gabriella called from the basement.
Peyton ran downstairs to the basement. She smiled when she seen the laundry room, and the den.
The den had a red leather couch and a TV. Also, there was a desktop computer in the back of it.
Gabriella and Peyton went upstairs to the livingroom.
"So, how long will we be living here? Two months?" Peyton asked.
"No. I have a two year contract with my firm and I can extend it if I wish. Depending on what happens with the dance, we'll probably settle down here til you go to college." Gabriella said.
Peyton smiled. "When do we start at the new dance company? And what's it called?"
"Tomorrow morning. Nine in the morning. I can drop you off but I'll have to get to the firm right after so I won't be able to stay," Gabriella told her daughter. "It's called Ridgeview Dance Complex. It's one of the top in the country. Those girls will be outstanding."
Peyton nodded. "Do we know anybody there?"
Gabriella licked her lips and thought. "I'm not sure."
Peyton took her BlackBerry out of her jean pocket and got up.
"Honey, where are you going?" Gabriella asked.
"Just for a stroll around the neighborhood. See a little bit of San Francisco." Peyton said as she opened the front door.
Gabriella got up and stood at the door as she watched her fourteen year old daughter walk down their quiet street. "Be careful, Pey! Don't get lost."
"Yeah, yeah!" Peyton said over her shoulder.
Gabriella shook her head and closed the door.
She went over to her office and sat in the spinning chair.
Memories of her and Troy flustered in her mind.

"Oh my goodness! Troy, why are we here?" Gabriella asked smiling as she stared at the view of the river that was behind her boyfriend's home.
They had just graduated college and were spending quality time at Troy's bachelor pad in Alburquerque.
"I want to do something," Troy said walking over to the river.
"Please tell me you're not planning on drowning me," Gabriella laughed. "I told you I was sorry for eating your oatmeal cookies in the cabinet!"
Troy laughed. "Haha, funny. Good idea but nope."
Troy grabbed Gabriella's hands and lead her to a bench overlooking the river.
"I wanted to give you something." Troy began.
Gabriella smiled. "What, baby?"
Troy pulled out a small box from the pocket of his khakis. "Gabriella Marie Montez,"
Gabriella teared up.
"My mother told me to give this to a special woman in my life. You're that woman. I've been holding his ring since I was eight. Waiting to meet a wonderful person like you so I can give my mothers ring to you," Troy placed the silver ring with the red diamond in the center on Gabriella's right hand.
Gabriella wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked his cheek. "Thank you, Wildcat. I love you."
"I love you," Troy said grinning into her brown eyes.
Gabriella began to kiss him with a lot of passion.
The two lovers spent the night beside the river watching the moon and drinking champagne.

Gabriella touched the ring that was still on her right ring finger. She smiled.
For the rest of the evening, until Peyton got home. Gabriella thought about Troy and watched some of his NBA games in her office.

"Dad!" Brittany said as she walked downstairs into the spacious basement.
"Over here, honey!" Troy hollered from his man cave.
Brittany ran down the hall and opened the door to Troy's space.
"What is it, sweetie?" Troy asked as he paused the movie he was watching.
"We're getting a new member on the competition team!" Brittany sat on her fathers lap.
"Are you happy or mad about that?" Troy asked. "Just so I'm up to pace."
"Uhm, mad obviously. Apparently this girl's really good." Brittany said frowning.
"Well, baby, no one can be better than you!" Troy reassured his daughter. "Now, time for bed. We gotta get to the studio early."
"Okay, Dad. Where's Sharpay?" Brittany asked.
"She moved back to Albuquerque with Zeke and Nicholas and Nathanial." Troy told Brittany.
"Oh. Well, night, pops." Brittany kissed Troy's cheek. "Love you."
"Love you too, Britt." Troy said as he pressed play on the 65' LED Smart TV in front of the brown reclining sectional sofa he was sitting on. "Shut the light off on your way out. Night, Britt."
Brittany smiled and shut the light off in her father's man cave.
She went back up stairs and opened the stainless steel fridge. She grabbed a bowl of grapes and went back upstairs to her beautifully decorated bedroom.
She quickly showered and got into her playboy pajamas and layed on the black and white designed comforter that was folded up at the end of her bed.
Brittany watched Make It Or Break It for the next hour until she fell asleep.

"Peyton, honey! Rise and shine!" Gabriella hollered into her fourteen year old daughter's bedroom.
"GO AWAY!!" Peyton shouted under her sheets. "I'M TIRED."
"I'm not the one that told you to stay up til four in the morning watching Dance Dads. I said wake up!" Gabriella was now crossing her arms and leaning on the door frame.
"Mom, it's called Dance Moms, Dance Moms." Peyton said. "Fine, I'll wake up."
"Would it make you get dressed faster if I told you if you're ready by seven forty five, we'll stop for a egg mcmuffin at McDonalds on the way to the studio?" Gabriella asked.
"Yes! I'll get dressed now." Peyton said removing herself from her bed and sitting on the floor by her dresser. "Be ready in half an hour."
"Awesome. I'll be downstairs." Gabriella went into her bedroom to put her black suit jacket over the pink ruffled blouse she was wearing. She looked at herself in the mirror as she smoothed her black skirt. "This is gonna be a looong day."

Troy yawned as he looked at the alarm clock on his bedside table. 7:00, sharp.
He quickly rubbed his blue eyes before pushing himself to leave his comfortable bed. He stretched and scratched his abs as he walked into his walk in closet.
Quickly deciding on black jeans, and a white t-shirt. He combed his hair and gelled it.
He walked by Brittany's room to sneak a peek at her, to see if she was already up.
Brittany wasn't in her bed. Troy entered the room and looked in her closet and ensuite...No Brittany.
He sighed and yelled. "BRITTANY, WHERE ARE YOU?!"
"IN THE DANCE ROOM, POPS." Brittany shouted back.
Troy went down to the end of the wall and opened the white door, Brittany was stretching along the ballet bars.
He smiled. "My little athlete. Always working. So proud."
Brittany smiled. "Thanks, Daddy. Well, you tell me that practice makes perfect! I have to work my ass off if I want to win."
"That's right, baby girl! Work hard, you'll get what you want." Troy said as he began to leave the room.
"Dad, pour me a bowl of cocoa puffs, please and thank you." Brittany said wiping the sweat on the zebra printed towel and heading to her room.
She quickly put her hair in a sleek bun and put her black spandex shorts, zebra printed sports bra and her pink cropped top that said "FIERCE."
Brittany did her makeup, like she usually did. A little bit of foundation to cover the pimple that was developing on her cheek, the shiny lip gloss, liquid eyeliner, light brown eyeshadow and mascara.
She smiled satisfied at her makeup and went downstairs to eat.
Gabriella and Peyton arrived at the dance studio.
They were looking outside at the parking lot because that was the view they got from their seats by the book shelf.
Gabriella watched as a shiny black ferrari pulled into the gravel parking lot, knowing who it belonged to.

Okay, well, I was up watching Pretty Little Liars all night so I decided since I'm already awake, might as well update.
I hope you liked the chapter.
Update shall come by Wednesday at the latest.
xoxo,
-KyrraJayde