(10)

****

I woke up still sore .. in my bed, my dress was gone and after realizing what happened shame hit me again and I didn't want to get out of bed !! My urge to take a shower though is what pushed me out and to the bathroom .. I noticed my door was completely gone as I walked into the bathroom, it had to have been nobody but Gee who kicked it down .. Stepping into the shower I thought about what went down in my head over and over again !! Watching the blood rinse off of me and into the drain my virginity went with it !! I shook my head and wiped my face with a towel .. I was done dwelling on it !! The next step was Gee .. I knew once he stepped out of this sympathetic mode he was in he was gonna chew me for dear life !! I rolled my eyes at the thought .. Washing up with my bath and body works body gel I scrubbed my skin for dear life .. If I could've scrubbed away my memories I would've !!

Dressed in a royal blue maxi dress I sat down and applied my lotion then just watched t.v. .. I wasn't ready to face Gee yet .. but I knew that wouldn't matter when he saw me .. when he walked into my room I expected him ..

"You all dressed ?" He asked

"For what ?" I asked shooting my eyes at him

"You need to get checked out by a doctor Baby !!" He said

I sighed not wanting to argue with him, I didn't want to go but I knew not to test him at the moment .. I had fucked up enough .. I followed behind him with my head held down as we got in his all white Porsche truck .. Once inside he hit the highway ..

I could feel his eyes on me making me shift in my seat ..

"Baby"

"What ?"

"Who did that to you ?"

I stayed silent as if I didn't hear him ..

"So you not gone tell me ? Was is it that nigga you met in the Bronx when you got out the truck after I told you not to ?"

I glared at him .. He made it seem like he was saying "I told you so"

"I'll take that as a yes !!" He focused his attention back on the road "What's his name ?"

I paused for a second wondering if I should tell him .. I wasn't scared to tell him .. I knew Gee would put him to sleep once he found him but for some reason I couldn't say his name ..

Gee sighed "Look, we gone talk later !! Whether you like it or not so be ready !! It aint gonna be none of this silent treatment shit either !!" He said

I continued to stare out the window trying to tune him out .. I was wanting my bed ..

After they did my blood work and tests we headed home .. they would give me the results in a few days ..

"Look I shouldn't be takin you with me right now considering how hard headed you is but I really need to stop in Brooklyn before we head back .. stay your black ass in this car Baby !! You hear me ?" He asked somewhat yelling

"Yes, whatever !!"

"Whatever my ass" he replied

We pulled up to a very familiar neighborhood .. I looked around taking in the scenery .. I was pretty sure this was my old neighborhood ..

Gee parked and gave me instructions to stay in the truck for the hundredth time ..

I looked around some more after he went into the building .. I got pissed all over again, when I seen the kids playing and running around .. I haven't had freedom like that in forever, little kids could do more than me ..

I rolled down the window enjoying the fall air .. The scent brought back plenty of memories but for the life of me I couldn't remember which building I used to stay in ..

That's when I saw him, dressed in some black and red Jordan sweats, a red tee, and black and red Jordan's I got mad all over again !! He was smiling and dribbling a basketball like he just didnt rape me the previous night .. I smirked right before I reached into Gee's private compartment in his car pulling out his 9 mm I knew how to work a gun, I even knew how to shoot it .. Thanks to Gee !! I took it off of safety lock and looked back at the building one last time before I got out the truck .. My blood was boiling as I walked over to him smiling with the gun behind m back .. My trigger finger couldn't keep still I was so ready to kill him !!

He turned around and smiled at me as he seen me walking his way "I knew you'd come around .. you want some more ?" He said grabbing his dick

I pulled out the gun and his friends including him just laughed .. little did he know he had fucked with the wrong one ..

"So you gonna shoot me ?" He asked smiling

I wasn't about talking that wasn't gonna do shit but piss me off so I shot him in the knee to show him just how serious I was !!

"Oh shit bruh she shot you !!" One of his friends said to him as he laid across the ground yelling and groaning

People were running away and I knew Gee heard the shot and would be running out any minute to check on me .. which meant it was time for me to finish what I started !!

"You bitch !!" Tevin said threw clenched teeth

I smirked "I wouldn't be calling the girl with the gun a bitch !!" I aimed the gun at his head right before hearing my name

I looked back staring dead at Gee .. the look on his face made me start to cry .. I wasnt this girl but I had been hurt and abandoned way too much to ignore any of it anymore ..

"Put the gun down baby !!"

I looked back at Tevin and pulled the trigger before anyone could change my mind and everybody went running .. I stared at Tevin who was now lifeless laying in the middle of the street ..

"Tia ?"

I heard a voice say from behind me so I turned around .. It was a tall guy .. caramel skin .. Standing next to him was two people I knew for sure .. My mom and dad .. Thats when I realized it was Tay ..

"Dontay ?"

He smiled letting me know I was right .. I looked at my dad who was now smirking at me .. my mom was in tears crying !!

"Thats what you turned out to be ?" My dad asked "A killer ?"

I looked down at Tevin still not giving a fuck about what I had did .. then I heard sirens in the distance

"Baby .. lets go" Gee said

I was in a daze staring at them .. that's when I noticed my mom had a black eye .. before I knew it I raised the gun again and pointed it at my dad ..

"Whatever I am its because of your sorry ass !! I hate you and I always will hate you !!" I lowered the gun to his stomach and shot causing my mom to scream

My dad stared in my eyes as he fell to the ground .. I bent down to the ground whispering to him "If they save you .. so be it !! If you die .. so be it !!"

I got up and walked away with Gee holding my hand .. my brother called my name as I hopped in the truck and we drove off

----------------------------------------------