"Um, yeah okay hang on." Taylor said, I heard more muffling and then shushing. "No, you can't tell him." Taylor said, but I could tell she wasn't talking to me. Which meant someone else was talking to him.

"Taylor? Let me in!" I banged on the door again. Taylor opened it. She had no bottoms on and was wearing someone else's overly sized t-shirt. It was so big on her thin and small body. "Wha- where's your clothes?!" I asked her, looking around the apartment. It was such a mess. "Who's shirt is that?" I asked.

"Oh, it's erm yours." She stammered.

"That shirt doesn't belong to me." I said, not believing it. "Who's in here?" I asked and she didn't say anything. "Taylor, I asked you a question!"

"No one in is here!" She was clearly lying because her words were getting muddled up. She scratched her arm and looked around. I heard a cough.

"Okay! Who was that?" I asked and out of the bathroom Charlie Skies appeared, half naked. I looked away.

"Dan-tha-man! How you doin?" He asked, patting my shoulder and I flinched away.

"Get lost Charlie." I muttered.

"Excuse me?" He said, mocking my accent in a terrible posh way, "I'm sorry Daniel. But please don't go on YouTube and complain to your fans about me like you usually do."

I swiftly gave him the finger and he soon shut up. "Tay! What's he doing here?" I asked her.

"Um, I-"

"You weren't... where you?" I asked her, disgusted.

"No. We were going to, but you rudely interrupted." Charlie said, crossing his arms. I was so angry at both of them.

"But we're dating!" I cried at her, anger bubbling up inside of me.

"I love you Dan! I'm sorry."

"It's over." I announced, the tears welling up in my eyes. I don't know why I cared so much - it was Typical Taylor Tomlinson. She had a reputation for cheating.

"But Dan. I'm pregnant! With your baby."

I turned back around to face her fully. Charlie kinda backed away. "You're pregnant!?" I asked, shocked and she nodded.

"You didn't tell me that!" Charlie shouted.

"I suppose she didn't tell you she was dating me too?" I asked Charlie and he grinned.

"Actually, she did. That's why I went along with it." Charlie laughed and I frowned.

"Are you really going to have a baby?" I asked her and she nodded, feeling sorry for herself.

"Yep," Taylor replied, popping the P. "I didn't want to tell you because I thought you'd be angry."

"Can I have a minute?" I asked and Taylor nodded. I padded into her bedroom. I opened up her bedside drawers, looking for my phone charger which I had left at hers. I found what seemed to be her diary. For some reason , I was drawn into it. I opened the first page.

12th of April 2009

I have a new roommate called Summer Jones! She is really pretty. I told her I was bipolar so I could maybe get some guilt out of her. See you soon!

Wait a minute, Taylor wasn't bipolar? She lied... I continued reading.

30th of January 2010

I met a mega cute guy called Dan today. He's a youtuber, so he'll get lots of money! I'm going to try and win him over. I told him I was bipolar. Catch you later!

Oh my god.

3rd of October 2010

Summer introduced me to some girl called Scarlet today. She's going to be living with Dan. She's beautiful, I'll admit that - but I'm going to make sure I steal Dan's heart, and nobody else! I have a plan...

I couldn't read much more. I was so shocked! This wasn't like Taylor at all. I walked back into the living room and threw the diary at Taylor. It was a good shot, it hit her directly in her face. "You can't throw things at your pregnant girlfriend!" She gasped.

"Lies!" I shouted, "Everything you've been telling me is lies! Why'd you do it? You aren't even pregnant! What's your problem, Taylor?" I shouted and then stormed out of the apartment. I realised I forgot to pick up my phone charger, but it was too late to go back in there now. I padded around in circles outside. I don't know why, it was freezing! 

I thought about everything. Charlie. Taylor. Summer. Scarlet. 

Why was everything so hard?!