Ch.11 Love Hurts!

Katelyn's P.o.v.

I woke in my bed,Aphmau,Kawaii~Chan,and...Travis,were sitting next to me in chairs."How did I get here?"I asked,sitting up."Travis brought you up here."Aphmau said."Humph!"I scoffed,turning my back to them.I was still mad at him."But Travis~Kun got soaked because he helped Katelyn~Sama!He gave her his jacket when it started to rain so Katelyn~Sama wouldn't rained on!Travis~Kun was soaking wet when he put you in bed!"Kawaii~Chan explained."Whatever."I said.Travis stayed silent,looking down.I got out of there and went for a walk.By MYSELF.I plugged in some earphones and listened to some music.

Created by:NightcoreReality Website:YouTube

Created by: Jemuzu Chan Website:YouTube

Created By: NightCore Frog Website:YouTube

I kept walking until I got to the park down the street.I sat on a bench,taking out my earphones,putting my head in my hands.I don't know what to do anymore.My self conscious doesn't have the answer,but I ask myself everyday,'What should I do?'I love him,I think.But he's been acting strange.About Aphmau and around her.Like he's been doing something.Cheating.Though it's not exactly cheating,I-I love him!

I sat there,crying into my knees.It started to rain.Everyone was gone,except me now,but I didn't go home.I went further into the park.There is a really amazing place further down.I went under the trees,so I wouldn't get rained on.I didn't feel to well,but I kept going.I went to the part of the park,with the beautiful cherry trees.But now,they were soaking and looked sad.I'm not Kiki,but I feel these trees aren't happy.It's just a feeling.I touched the bark on one of them.It felt as if the sky was crying.Like the whole world is sad.Even the trees.The plants.The animals.Me.We are all sad.For what?I don't need him.That's how it is.I don't need him.He means nothing but trouble.Ugh!Stop lying to yourself,you know you love him.You always have.His dorky smirk,his stupid pick-up-lines,his love to you.You always have.Love hurts!I try to listen to my heart,but even it doesn't even know!I think-I don't know!

I cried even more.I don't want to lose him!I-I...I do love him!But I can't say that now!I left him there!What do I do!?

Yeah,Yeah,I know,sad,weird,and happy at the same time!Mostly weird,but it's still everything!Anyway...I love you guys so much and...thanks for reading!Bye Tweets!

-339 Words