Ch.8 Crazy Business

Katelyn's P.o.v. (Yes I know I do hers a lot and I'm sorry)

I woke up the next morning and hear sizzling coming from down the stairs.I look behind me,Travis was smiling at me."How are you love?"He asked,(Yes I know he's not Laurence,but he says the same thing). "D-Don't call me that."I said yawning.He pouted."I was tired last night,if I could of,I would have punched you just for touching me."I started."W-"He started,but I cut him off."And now that I think about it,I didn't punch you at all yesterday."I finished as I got up,and punched his stomach."That was for touching me!"I said all snooty."Huh,ow!Well,two can play at that game!"Travis said,smirking.He got up and pinned me to the bed."TRAVIS!Get off me!"I screamed.Then all the sudden he started tickling me."AH!T-Travis s-stop!It t-tickles!Haha!"I screamed.He finally got off me,preparing to get smacked,and he did.I smacked him right on the face."Humph!"I scoffed"Aw,Katelyn come on.Please."He gave me the puppy eyes and curled his lip."Aw,don't give me the pouty bat face."I said,changing my angered tone,to a playful one."But I- okay,I give up,I don't remember how it goes."He said."So do you wanna go eat,then come back up here?"I asked him."Sounds like a plan."He said.We headed downstairs and Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau were there.They squealed at us,but I held up a fist and they stopped.

After We Ate

I walked back up to my bedroom,Travis behind me."Actually,Travis you can stay here,I need to take a shower.DON'T touch ANYTHING!"I said before walking at of the room."Hey Aphmau,can I use your shower?"I asked."Sure!"She yelled up.I walked in,got undressed,and got in the shower.

Travis' P.o.v. Finally

It was so hard not to touch anything.Maybe,she won't notice if I just look at SOME stuff.I went to her laptop,and looked at her history.Dang,no Travlyn,that sucks,but I can look it up myself and read some.

I got on watt-pad,and typed in 'Travlyn' and clicked on one of the stories.A lot of people ship us apparently,Kawaii~Chan's story might even be on here.I clicked a random chapter and started reading.

This is not a real story

Got idea from:TSWriting

Katelyn's P.o.v.

I was laying in bed,Travis laying next to me.I looked at him.He was asleep.I'd stayed up all night,thinking about him.I don't know if I love him or not.I like him,but I don't know about love.By now,Travis was awake staring at me,worry in his eyes."What's wrong?"He asked."Nothing just.....thinking."I answered.He cuddled me.I didn't do anything about it.I knew the answer I was looking for."Travis...I love you."I whispered."I love you too."He whispered back,kissing my head.I kissed him on the lips.I could feel the sparks. Man I wish it were that easy.I pulled away first,but next thing you know,we start kissing again and-

"I'm gonna stop there."I said clicking off the pg. and turn off the laptop.Then I heard Katelyn scream,"Travis!Can you get me some clothes and a towel please!?"She yelled/asked."Yeah,hold on!"I yelled back.

I go to the drawer with the underwear and bras first.'Wow,she's got big boobs',I thought as I grabbed a bra from the dresser.Then I got her underwear and t-shirt.What I'm not a pervert,I'm just simply doing what she told me.Pervert.I grabbed some jeans and got a towel from the hamper downstairs and brought it to her."Here Katelyn."I said behind the door."Thanks,just put them on the toilet lid,and get out."She said.

I walked in and saw Katelyn's head,peering behind the shower curtain.I set the clothes and towel down on the toilet and walked out.I went back to Katelyn's laptop,and kinda wanted to keep reading the one I was reading,but,no I think that should happen in life than in a story.

Just then Katelyn walked in,and I knew I was dead."Uh,Travis?"She asked,smirking.I gulped,waiting for the worst.She walked over,pinning my arms to the chair."I thought I told you not to touch anything."She said,still smirking.I got really scared now,but she didn't hit me,she just sat on me and looked at the laptop."Travlyn huh,no surprise there."She said,her smirk fading when she saw which one I was on.Her cheeks were red as tomatoes,and the rest of her body,pale white."You were reading about us,doing that?!"She asked."Actually,I skipped that."I said."Humph."She scoffed.She got up,closed her laptop,and gave me a death stare.She put her hands on her hips."Just why do you not listen?"She asked."W-well-"She cut me off."Don't even,just get out,I need to meditate before I start swinging,so you have 5 seconds to leave."She said.She started counting down from 5,and I ran to the door,but she stopped me."Don't do it again."She said,let go of me,and closed the door.Wow.

Wow,that was a long chapter,and a crazy one at that,well I'll see you in the next chapter.

775