CH.4 What is This Feeling?

~-~-~

Katelyn's P.o.v.

After that,we played a few more games,then we went out for dinner. He took me to Olive Garden,and I was like 🙌!I love Olive Garden. I know Aphmau does too,but she's not the only one. We went inside,and apparently, Travis already made reservations (😏).The man took us to a table by a huge window,that looked over the ocean."Wow."I said looking out the window.Travis smirked and looked at the waiter.He whispered something to him.Damn it!I couldn't hear what he said.The waiter nodded and asked"What would you two like to drink?"I looked at the menu."I'll just have the lemonade."I said.He nodded and wrote it down."And you sir?"The waiter asked Travis."Oh I'll just have some water."Travis said.The waiter nodded,wrote it down and went back over to the kitchen.I was staring out the window until Travis said something."So,Katelyn?"He asked."Hmm?"I asked looking over at him."You know,you're very pretty,and I'm not just saying that.I mean it."He said.I froze."Uh............. th-thanks.I guess."I said.He put his hand on mine.I blushed.I didn't know what to say."Uh.....heh"OMI......what am I doing?!Why am I letting him do this?!I looked at Travis."I-I.............I have to go to the bathroom."I said,taking my hand from under his and started speed walking to the bathroom.

I got to the bathroom,and went into a stall.I locked it,and sat on the floor.I hid my face in my hands and sat there,thinking. What do I do?Should I-?Aw,why is this happening?It just happened way too fast,I-I don't know what to do.

I sat there for about 10 minutes, when finally I calmed down and decided to come back.

When I came back,Travis looked worried."What happened in there?"He asked with concern.I didn't know what to tell him.I was so confused.I just felt like forgetting this.

                          ~-~-~

Hey sorry this is so short,but it's hard to use a tablet.But what will happen to Katelyn?Will she hide what she feels from Travis?Will she start to avoid him?Find out in the next chapter.

Peace.

Out.

Words - 380