"Oh my, god, I'm so sorry, (Y/n)," Chase apologized. "Did he do anything?"

"Not really, no," you replied. You noticed how tense he was. "Hey, it's okay." You rested your head on his shoulder again, the warm sun setting around you.

"I think it's six," you said after a moment of quietness.

"Yeah," Chase replied. "Oh, do you want to put on that necklace?"

"Oh yeah, sure," you said. You walked the three steps to the gift shop bag. You pulled the Eiffel Tower necklace out and opened the packaging, separating the two pieces. You gave Chase one half and fastened it for him. Chase's warm hands brushed against your neck as he clipped the hook and loop together.

"I love you," Chase said rather suddenly. Even though it felt too soon, it also felt too right, and your heart warmed at his words.

"I love you, too," you replied and kiss his cheek. You picked up the bags, and you and Chase went sight seeing.

As the sunlight dimmed, lights that were strung across the walls and trees in the town lit up in one cohesive moment. You loved the colors painting the sky combined with the fairy lights.

"It is beautiful isn't it?" Chase asked.

"Extremely," you replied.

"Y'know, there's only one thing that I can think of that's prettier is you," Chase spoke. "And don't even say that was cheesy, because that's what I'm trying to be."

"Oh, I know," you said. You kissed his cheek again and checked the time, the clock reading eight thirty. "We should probably be starting to head towards the tower."

"You're right."

The two of you held each other's hands as you continued through Paris, all the prettiness that surrounded you in the daytime even greater. You smiled once again as you lightly touched the shape of the Eiffel Tower that was around your neck with your other hand as the paper shopping bags slid down your arm from gravity.

The sun was almost fully set when you met back up with everyone at the entrance to the Eiffel Tower. You noticed Tasha wasn't there, but Mr. Davenport was.

"Uh, where's Tasha?" you asked the obvious question.

"She's at Villa Luxembourg a block down checking us in. We'll be staying there for tonight and then head back to the States tomorrow," Mr. Davenport explained. "But for now, I want everyone to dress up nicely for dinner, meaning the girls will go buy a dress or something and the boys will buy something nicer than what they are wearing."

"Sounds fun," you commented.

"Hopefully it will be," Mr. Davenport said. "Ready and break." You, Raven and Bree went in another direction as the boys wherein the other.

"So, you and Kaito."

"I don't want to talk about it," Bree said. The three of you entered a clothing store. You browsed around the items, nothing catching your eyes. Then again, you did have a nice outfit. You looked around the bags, some woven, some cotton, some a very shiny leather, but one bag in particular caught your eye. Or was a plain brown leather bag. It smelled of real leather and felt soft. You knew leather was pricey, and the bag was a couple hundred dollars.

Just then, you realized that the entire store was fifty percent off, so you decided to get the bag. After you paid for it, you went into a bathroom and took off the jeans and t-shirt you were wearing and put on the dress you bought. You put your training boots into the box in which the other pair of boots you bought were. You laced up the boots you had on and stood up, about three inches taller. You put the beret on and tied the scarf around your neck.