Chapter 6

Hey guys ! Thank you guys so freakin much for the reads and the votes ! It feels like just yesterday I made this fan fiction and it just had 3 reads and it grew so much ! And I am so happy that other fans ship Jawyer <3 Well here's chapter 6 of FILWMR ! Hope you enjoy and leave a comment and vote please. I want to hit 20 votes so when I hit 20 votes a new chapter of FILWMR will be uploaded !

Joey's P.O.V

The next morning of that terrible dream I had, I told Sawyer about everything that happened. Him going away to Arizona, him cheating on me, him killing Meghan, and then the worst part was me stabbing the love of my life in the chest and watching suffer and die. I don't know why but I think that dream was telling me something. Like it was trying to warn me not be with Sawyer anymore. Like he would hurt me so badly that I would end up trying to kill myself. The worst thing is that I don't want want ever leave him. And he doesn't ever want to leave me either. It just breaks my heart just the thought of us separated and not together. I start tearing up in front of Sawyer.
"Baby what's wrong ?" He asked.
"Nothing.." I said while Sawyer was wiping my tear away with his big thumb.
"Joey I know it's something. Just tell me, you can trust me." He said softly and he made me blush like crazy.
"Sawyer it was that nightmare I had last night. I felt like it was trying to tell me something. Like I had to stay away from you because you would hurt me and I'll end up trying to kill myself because the person I love the most on this planet was hurting me emotionally and I just can't think of us that way Sawyer .." My words started fading because I started to cry uncontrollably. Tears pouring down my eyes while I was hugging Sawyer so my head was on his shoulder.
"Hey Joey hey !"
I looked up at him with tears covering my eyes. He started wiping them away with his big, smooth hands.
"I'm always here for you Joey. Your the love of my life and I won't ever let anything come between us. Ever ! I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you baby. I love you dearly. I would do anything for you. If someone hurts you and I don't care who it is, I will hurt them even more for hurting my baby. And one day you will see me getting on one knee, taking out a small box and opening it and saying the words "Will you marry me Joey Graceffa ?" And after that we will have a happily ever after. I love you so much baby." He kissed me with his soft, full, pink lips and I kissed him back.
"Your my safe haven Sawyer. I want to be with you I always will. I love you so much." I kissed him gently on the lips and hugged him tight.
"Tell you what. We can have this beautiful day all to us. It's sunny outside and warm. We can do so much today." Sawyer said with a smile.
"No Sawyer .. I just want to stay inside ... with you and only you." I kissed him.
"Okay babe." He smiled then hugged me.
We spent the day inside. We watched T.V together, we played video games together. I called Meghan and David to come over to our house for dinner. I cooked so much, it looked like thanksgiving. While I was cooking, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I exactly knew who it was.
"Sawyer.." I chuckled.
"Yes baby .." He said with lust and love while he was pecking on my neck. I moaned with pleasure.
"Yeah baby, moan for big daddy." He said with a hot and sexy ass voice.
"No Sawyer, we can't do this right now. We have guest coming over." I chuckled and he chuckled to. He hugged me from the back and said the 3 words I love coming out of his mouth.
"I love you." He whispered and I blushed. I heard a knock at the door and I walked over to my door. I opened it to see Meghan and David standing there. I greeted them with warm hugs.
"Come on in guys !" I said cheerfully.
They walked inside and sat down. We ate and talked and laughed. The whole time me and Sawyer were looking at each other. I stared at his blue eyes and he stared at my green eyes. He made me blush every time we looked at each other. After dinner, Meghan and David left. I started picking up the dirty plates off the table while Sawyer helped me. I washed the dishes and dried my hands off.
"Hey baby !" I heard Sawyer shout.
"Yeah ?" I asked.
"We're going to the beach so grab extra clothes and a towel." He said with a big smile on his face.
"Okay ..?" I said confused and Sawyer kissed me quickly.
We walked to the car and got in. The car ride wasn't long because the beach is near our house.
"So what are we doing at the beach at 9:52 in the night ?" I said sarcastically.
"We're going skinny dipping !" He shouted with a big smile on his face. We reached the beach and started taking off our clothes in the car. Sawyer ran out the car and I could see his naked, cute butt. I ran after him but he reached the water first. I jumped in and sunk. I swam up and saw Sawyer swimming towards me. He kissed me with passion and love. I kissed him back. We made out for the longest and swam back to the sand. We ran up to the car to get our towels. After drying of and putting our extra clothes we took, we decided to walk.
Our hands were locked with each other and we began our romantic walk on the beach.
"Look at the beautiful stars.." I said looking up.
"Yeah they're beautiful like you Joey." Sawyer said.
"Aww Sawyer !" I chuckled. He smiled and hugged me.
"Joey ?" He asked.
"Yeah babe ?" I asked back.
"Will you marry me ?" He said with a smile on his face.

Omg guys ! The feels !!! Well anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of FILWMR. Leave comments of what you think! And vote please ! I would like to hit 20+ votes so I can upload another chapter. Thank you guys soo freakin much for reading ! Follow me please ! Okay thanks byee ! <3