Chapter 5

Hey guys !! I noticed that I have 100+ reads !?! Omfg guys I am so grateful and happy. I love you guys so much. Here is Chapter 5 of FILWMR ( Falling in love with my roommate )

Previously on FILWMR ~

I called Jenna and asked her if she wanted to go get lunch. She said yeah. We picked to go to The Green Tree. It's supposed to be a great salad bar.
We walked into the bar holding hands and I saw Meghan...
"Hey Meghan !" I said still holding Jenna's hand.
" Hey Saw- what the hell ?!" She shouted. She looked so furious. Shit ! I think she knows ..

Sawyer's P.O.V

"No no no no Meghan it's not what it looks like !"
"Oh yes it is Sawyer ! How could you cheat on him !?" She yelled at me making some customers turn their heads.
"Your going out with another person ?! And it's a guy !? Bye Sawyer." Jenna let go of my hand and left the salad bar.
"How dare you Sawyer ! I'm going to call Joey right now." She threatened
"No stop ! Let me explain !" I tried taking her phone away but it was too late. She dialed Joey's phone number and called.

Meghan's P.O.V

I dialed Joey's phone number. After a few rings, he picked up.

Joey: Hey Meghan ! How's it going ?
Me: Not so good.
Joey: What do you mean ?
Me: Guess who I found with another girl.
Joey: Sawyer ?
Me: Mhmm..
Joey: No.. He wouldn't do this to me.
Me: Well he did Joey.
Joey: I'll call you back later, and thanks for letting me know.
Me: No problem.

"Your in trouble." I said with anger on my face.
"Grr.." Sawyer face palmed his forehead.
"How could you hurt my best friend like that ?" I asked.
"You know what ! Get lost Sawyer." I pointed towards the exit.

Joey's P.O.V

How could he ? I cried for so long. I bet he just wanted to get in my pants. I sobbed even more. I was used. I thought he actually loved me. I should've known he was playing with me like his own personal toy.

* 1 week later *

Meghan comes back from Arizona, 2 days before Sawyer does. David drove her back from the airport. I called Meghan when she reached her house.

Me: Hey Meghan.
Meghan: Hey Joey. Are you okay ?
Me: I'm fine.
Meghan: Okay good.
Me: Hey come over please I need a favor.
Meghan: Okay. I'll be over in 10 minutes.
Me: Thanks.

I hung up the phone and belly flopped on my bed. Minutes later I heard a knock of my door. Right away I knew that it was Meghan who was knocking.
"Hey." I said hugging her.
"Hey what favor do you need ?" She asked.
"I need you to help me pack my stuff from here."
"What ?" She looked shocked.
"I'm not gonna stay here anymore. Sawyer could bring all the slutty ass bitches anytime he wants now."
"Joey you know your always welcome to stay with me right ?"
"Yeah I know thanks Meghan." I hugged her.
"Anytime. I have an extra room I don't use over at my house so that'll be your room." She smiled.
"Thanks." I said with a big smile on my face.
Meghan helped me pack my clothes and my furniture and all my other stuff. After packing my things, I began to think about Sawyer.
"Why would he do that to me ?" I said wiping a tear off my face.
"I thought he loved me." I began to cry. Meghan walked over to me and hugged me for comfort.
"It's okay baby." She said rubbing my back.
We finished the little bit of packing we had left and loaded my suit cases in her car. We left.
"Oh I forgot something I'll be right back!" I said running back. I took a piece of paper and wrote a note for Sawyer.

Sawyer if your reading this I have to tell you that I packed my things and left. I'm not going to be living here anymore because of Jenna. I'm breaking up with you Sawyer. Bye.
- Joey

We drove to her house and when we got there, David helped me and Meghan carry my suit cases inside.
"There all done." David said.
"Thanks guys for your help." I said with a smile.
"Here I'll show you were your room is ." Meghan said and taking me to my new room. I know where everything is in her house because I always come over for dinner, to watch a movie, for everything. She's been my best friend since college. She asked me if I needed help to decorate my room. I nodded and unpacked everything.
After hours of unpacking and decorating my room, it looked complete. But I'm not complete. We watched tv together and fell asleep until the next morning.

* Next Day *

"Good morning guys !" I said cheerfully and smiled. They both waved they're hands and smiled back.
"There's breakfast." David said pointing at the counter.
"Thanks." I said with a smile and walking over to my plate.
I heard my phone beep. Someone texted me. When I turned my phone on I saw who texted me. It was Sawyer. He wanted to see me at his house. Oh right. He came back from Arizona.
"Sawyer wants to see me."
"What the hell ?" Meghan looked shocked.
"I'm coming with. For your back up." Meghan said after she swallowed her breakfast.
"Okay so lets go then." We finished our breakfast and got ready to leave.
Meghan drove to Sawyer's house.
We both walked in and stood in the living room standing. We saw Sawyer walking down the stairs and looking at me. Our eyes met.
"Hey Joey." He said walking over to me and trying to hug me.
"Sawyer don't touch me." I said coldly.
"No baby please." He said.
"Sawyer leave him alone !" Meghan shouted with anger on her face.
I stepped back from Sawyer.
"Joey let me explain."
"No Sawyer don't. I already know."
"You cheated on me with another girl." I said crying and with anger on my face.
"You did this ! This is your fault !" Sawyer yelled at Meghan and walking towards her.
"You did this not me so stop blaming m-" She was cut off when I saw Sawyer push Meghan across the living room.
"Meghan !" I said crying out loud.
I ran towards her. I started crying more. She wasn't moving. No no no this can't be happening. I was looking for a pulse but couldn't find one. No !
"Sawyer you killed her !" I shouted as tears were pouring out my eyes. I ran towards his punching him as hard as I can. He tossed me over to the ground and punched me. I was crawling to the kitchen and reached for a knife. I stood up and walked towards him. He doesn't know I have a knife because I was hiding it behind my back.
"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He hugged me. I took the knife and stabbed his chest. He fell to the ground and was gushing blood.
"No .. " he moaned in pain.
"That was for Meghan." I cried.
"And this is for hurting me." I leaned down, grabbing his arm and breaking it. I looked at him until he died. I sobbed and walked away.

I woke up in Sawyer's bed. We were cuddling and I was sweaty, sticky, and I was crying. What the hell !? Was I dreaming ? I screamed in terror and fear. Sawyer woke up.
"Baby what's wrong ?" He asked.
"Get the fuck away from me !" I screamed and yelled.
"What's wrong !?" He asked.
I fell to the ground hitting my knees and crying even more. I felt Sawyer's hands helping me up from the floor. I sobbed even more hugging him.
"I had a terrible nightmare ! " I cried.
"Shh baby. It's okay .. It's okay baby I'm here." He hugged me tighter. I gasped.
"Meghan !" I let go and ran towards my phone and called her. I dialed her number and she didn't pick up. No no no !!
"Meghan please answer!" I cried uncontrollably.
"Meghan NO.." My voice was fading away. I called her one more time and she picked up.
"Joey ? It 5:00 in the morning. What the hell !?" She moaned.
"Are you okay ?" I said wiping my tears away.
"Yes I am Joey now leave me alone I wanna get my beauty sleep." She hung up.
I was relived no one died. It was just a terrible nightmare. I waked towards Sawyer and hugged him and cried again.

Omg guys ! That was so freaking intense ! Thank you guys for reading <3 You know the drill. Tell everyone about this please. Vote and comment what your reactions were and what you thought of it please. Thanks bye! <3