Chapter 4

Hey guys I am so so sorry for not uploading when I said I was. It's just that I've been going through some problems these last few days. I hope you guys can understand. So here's chapter 4. Hope you like it thanks <3 !
Warning: Sex scene in this chapter.

Sawyer's P.O.V

* Night Time *
I hopped in the shower and let the warm water hit my face and down my naked body. I stood under the water for god knows how long. I kept thinking about Joey. He's mine now. All mine and I love him so damn much and if someone hurts him I will protect him. After a long soothing shower, I stepped out and a cold breeze hit my warm and wet body making me shiver. I spotted Joey staring at his clothes in his closet. I slowly and quietly walked towards Joey. His back was facing me so he couldn't see me. I wrapped my arms around Joey's waist making him jump in fear.
"Oh my god !" He shrieked.
" Baby it's me relax .." I said very sexually starting to kiss his smooth neck.
"Sawyer ..." He moaned as I was lightly and gently sucking on his neck. I leaned more into him.
"Oh my god Sawyer !" He jumped.
"What?"
"I feel your dick against me."
"Oh yeah ?" I said with my husky voice.
"Mhmm..." He moaned and felt my hard on pushing against his cute little bubble butt.
"Sawyer.." He moaned my name. That turned me on so much that I could've cummed right then and there. He leaned his head back so that the back of his head was now on my shoulder and I could have better access. He pushed my head harder against his neck. I gave him a hickey on his neck and I grabbed his crotch.
"Sawyer !" He gasped.
"I love you baby." I whispered in his ear.
"I love you too but we have to get ready for dinner tonight. Remember ?" He said disappointedly
"Aww I don't wanna go anymore.." I complained.
"Why ?" He asked.
"Because I wanna be in bed with you baby... Please ?"
"Fine ...." He said groaning.
He turned around and and looked into my eyes as I did the same. I bit my bottom lip trying not to moan because he was so darn cute. I stared at his plumb, full, pink, soft lips. I leaned in and kissed him passionately.

Joey's P.O.V

I pushed him down on the bed and hovered above him.
"Baby I want you. I want you so bad fucking bad." I whispered in his ear and bit his earlobe.
"Oh baby.. I'm topping." He said very sexually and lightly bit my neck. After minutes of kissing each other, we decided to fuck. I wanted him in me so fucking badly, so I didn't hesitate when he mentioned that he was topping. He opened a cabinet next to the bed and took out a large magnum condom. I took his shirt off as he did the same to me. I unzipped his pants and pulled it off of his sexy and fit legs. I rubbed his member slowly. I pulled his briefs down to his ankles then off his body. Oh my .. that is the biggest dick I've ever seen. My jaw literally dropped.
"It's all yours baby." He said with a smirk on his face. I licked his member and slowly went up until I reached the tip. I took him all in my mouth. I sucked him harder and faster. He moaned really loud which made me rock hard.
"Joey I...I'm gonna cum soon..."
"Hold it in baby, don't cum now." He turned me so I was in the bed and he was hovering above me.
"I want you in me so fucking bad." I moaned.
"You got it babe." He slipped on the large condom and found its way to my entrance. He slipped in the tip slowly.
"Ahh!" I moaned in pain.
"Do you want me to stop ?" He asked,
I shook my head.
"No ! Keep going, I can take it."
He slipped in all the way inside me. A tear rolled down my face.
"Baby are you okay ?" He asked wiping my tear away.
"Yeah, keep going." I moaned in pain.

The pain was slowly fading away.
"Sawyer don't be afraid. You're not hurting me. Thrust me, pound me do whatever. I want you so freaking bad." I moaned in pleasure. He picked up the paste and started pounding me hard and fast. After minutes of pounding, screaming each others names, and moaning louder than sirens on firetrucks, he said the most sexiest words I've ever heard in my life.
"Baby I'm gonna cum !" He screamed and pounded me faster and harder than before.
"Shoot inside me, it's okay." I moaned
"Ahh!!" He screamed and felt his hot cum all over inside me. Some was leaking out. He pulled out and kissed me so hard. He started to stroke my member hard and fast. I was moaning in pleasure when he put my dick in his mouth and started stroking and sucking at the same time.
"I'm cumming !" I cummed in his mouth and he swallowed all of it.
"Let's take a shower, I'm feeling sweaty and sticky." I said smirking.
"Oh baby you make me so fucking hard that I just wanna fuck you again but harder and faster this time." He whispered in my ear then bit my neck. I blushed and walked to the shower and turned on the water to warm and stepped inside with Sawyer. We've been in the shower for god knows how long. We dried ourselves and changed only in our boxers.
"I'm sleepy, I'm going to bed." I said yawning.
"Sleep with me please ?" He asked. He's so freaking adorable.
"Okay." I said blushing. He checked the time on his phone and his eyes widened.
"Holy shit Joey. We fucked for 1 hour straight." He said chuckling as I blushed
"Let's go to sleep babe. It's already 1:00 am." I said kissing his collar bone.
We cuddled in his bed and fell fast asleep.
"I have to go on a photography trip for 3 weeks baby." Sawyer said looking down at his feet.
"Aww.. I'm gonna miss you." I tear escaped from my eyes.
"I'm gonna come home soon. Okay baby ?"
"Okay .." I replied hugging him and kissing him on the lips.
"I'll help you with your suit cases and camera gear." I said.
"No baby. I got it, go relax please I don't want you to get hurt with these heavy suit cases." He said.
"Okay babe. Be careful. Oh and here I made you a sandwich. And here's some water." I handed him a ziplock bag with the sandwich inside and a water bottle.
"Thank you baby. I'll see you soon okay ?"
"Okay .. " I sighed in sadness.
"Give me one more kiss before I go."
He said with a smirk on his face. We kissed for a long time until I pulled away.
"I don't want you to be late for your flight."
"Bye baby, I love you." He said.
"Love you too."
I continued making breakfast.

Sawyer's P.O.V

I headed out our house and saw my good friend Luke outside with his car. He helped me with my bags.
"Thanks man." I said.
"Anytime."
We got in his car and drove to the airport. When we reached the airport he helped me take my bags out of his car and helped me inside.
"Be safe buddy." He said and hugged me goodbye.
" Thanks Luke."
He smiled and walked away to his car. After the worker at the airport finished weighing my bags I walked into the airplane. This was going to be a 7 hour flight to Arizona. I was going to meet my best friend in Arizona. His name is Brian. I kept thinking about Joey and his beautiful smile. After we landed Brian picked me up.
"What's up man !? Long time no see!" Brian said. We did our handshake and got in his car. We drove to his apartment and by the time we got there it was already 11:30 pm.
"Wanna hit the club ?" He said.
" Yeah sure."
We drove to the club and I saw strippers on poles. Uh oh but I'm with Joey and I don't want to cheat on him. After 10 shots Brian offered me, I was drunk.
"Hey sexy." I said to another girl with blonde hair with green eyes.
"Hey!" She said.
"I'm Jenna."
"I'm Sawyer."
"Wanna dance ?" I asked
"Sure." She finished her drink and we got on the dance floor.
"So do you live here ?"
"Nah, I'm on a photography trip." I said.
"Oh. That's nice."
"Yeah. Got a boyfriend ?" I asked her.
"No." She said looking at her feet.
"Well you do now." I said smirking.
I kissed her on the lips and we started making out.

Joey's P.O.V

I went to Meghan's house because she invited me for dinner since I was alone.
"Hey guys !"
"Hey Joey!" Meghan and David both said.
"Big news." I said. I was going to tell them that me and Sawyer are a couple now.
"Spill it." Meghan said.
"Me and Sawyer are a couple now !" I said with a smile on my face.
"Joey I'm so proud of you ! I told you he would come around." Meghan said and hugged me.
"Yay ! Congrats." David said.
"Im going to Arizona next week." Meghan said.
"Really ? Sawyer is there for 3 weeks."
"Maybe I'll see him there then !" Meghan cheered.
We ate dinner and watched a movie together.

* 1 week later *

I drove Meghan to the airport. I helped her with her bags and we walked inside the huge airport.
"Bye Meghan ! Be safe!" I said and hugged her.
"And spy on my gorgeous bf if he's behaving." I joked and chuckled with her.
"Okay." She smiled and walked away.

Meghan's P.O.V

I have a friend in Arizona so I wouldn't be alone. I came here for vacation and to visit her. Her name is Bella.
"Hey Bella !" I shouted as I walked out of the airport.
"Meghan!" She hugged me so tight, It felt like she was crushing my lungs.
We drove to her house. Her house is far from the airport. So the ride was a bit long.
"Wanna get lunch tomorrow ?" Bella asked.
"Sure." I smiled
"It's a salad bar called The Green Tree."
"Sounds cool." I said.

Sawyer's P.O.V

So I have a girlfriend and a boyfriend. What the hell is wrong with me.
I called Jenna and asked her if she wanted to go get lunch. She said yeah. We picked to go to The Green Tree. It's supposed to be a great salad bar.
We walked into the bar holding hands and I saw Meghan...
"Hey Meghan !" I said still holding Jenna's hand.
" Hey Saw- what the hell ?!" She shouted. She looked so furious. Shit ! I think she knows ..

Oh my goodness guys! What's gonna happen next ? Vote and comment what you think about this fan fiction please :) You know the drill tell your friends and family about this. Thank you guys so much for reading this story. It's means so much. Bye ! <3