Chapter 2

Hey guys this is chapter 2. Hope you like it. Oh and this is just a warning .. In the fan fiction, there will be sex scenes. #Justsaying #Jawyer

Joey's P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see that I'm in Sawyer's bed. Sunlight burning my eyes but I really didn't care because I slept with Sawyer. Sunlight shining on me as I get up and walk to my bathroom. After I finished brushing my teeth, I dried my face and sat on the edge of my bed. I think today is the right day to tell Sawyer that I've had feelings for him for a long time. I'm feeling confident. I run down the stairs and I hear Sawyer talking with some girl. I look at the living room and I see a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes and she was tall but not as tall as Sawyer. I've never seen her before.
" Good morning Sawyer ... Umm who's this ?"
" This is my girlfriend. Nicole meet Joey, Joey meet Nicole." He said with a smile. But I wasn't smiling. I was heartbroken. After he finished that sentence I literally felt my heart drop to my stomach. I wanted to just break down on the floor crying my heart out. I feel empty inside ... cold inside ... lonely inside ... miserable inside.
" Oh um nice to meet you Nicole." I said as nice as I can be right now. I put my hand out to her and we shook hands. After that, they were making out literally in front of me. I ran upstairs to my bedroom, slammed the door, locked it and slid down on my door crying like Niagara Falls. I went to the bathroom, placed the palm of my hands on the two edges of the sink counter and sobbed even more.
" How could he do this to me ? I loved him so much and now it feels like he just threw my feelings for him in a fire and burned into ashes ... into nothing ... into thin air."
I bellyflopped on my bed and cried on my pillow.
" No No No this can't be happening to me." My words were fading away because of how much I was crying. I cried louder and I heard the stairs make a loud noise. It meant that someone was coming up the stairs. I slammed my hand over my mouth so they don't hear me crying my life away. It was sawyer for sure, I heard his laugh along with that bitch Nicole. He stopped by my door and knocked.
" Hey Joey, are you okay man?"
" I'm fine" I lied " I'm just getting dressed to go to Meghan's house."
" Oh okay." I was lying that I was going to her house. But I needed my best friend so I texted Meghan if I could come over and she said sure. I quickly got ready and walked downstairs when I realized that I had left my phone in my room. I turned around, went back upstairs and I glanced over at Sawyer's room and saw them cuddling with each other.
" What a skank ass hoe." I said to myself. I drove to Meghan's house and knocked on her door. David opened the door.
" Hey Joey ! Are you okay ?"
" Not really .." I said really depressed and teared up a bit.
" Come in."
" Where's Meghan ?"
" In her room you can go."
" Kay thanks."
I walk into Meghan's room and she's on her laptop editing a video for her channel ( Strawburry17 )
" Joey !" She jumps out of bed and hugs me tightly
" Hey.." I said really hurt while my eyes glistening with tears.
" What's wrong ? Tell me." She said while she was opening a new box of soft tissues.
" Sawyer .. Meghan it's Sawyer." I broke down in front of her. She hugged me and I placed my forehead on her shoulder and sobbed even more.
" Aww Joey ! Don't cry over him. One day he will realize that you love him more than friends. I'm here for you baby. Tell me everything that happened today." She rubbed my back for comfort.
I sniffled and tried to speak but.. but I couldn't. I cried even more.
After struggling to speak, I told Meghan what happened this morning.
" It's going to be okay Joey." She hugged me again and I hugged her back. My phone rang. Someone texted me, I checked my phone to see who it was.
" Who is that ?" Meghan asked.
" Sawyer ... He said " Hey." "
" Tell him that you're going to spend the night at my house."

Sawyer: Hey

Me: What is it ?

Sawyer: Nothing .. I just wanted to check up on you.

Me: Oh. Are you finally done with Nicole that you're finally talking to me?

Sawyer: Did I do something ?

Me: Figure it out on your own.

Sawyer: When are you coming home ? ..... I kinda miss you..

Me: Please Sawyer just stop. Stop with that bull shit. I know your lying just to comfort me and fill me up with your compliments and such.

Me: I'm spending the night at Meghan's.

Sawyer: Oh come home as soon as the next day starts please, I want to take you out.

Me: Leave me alone Sawyer. Stop treating me like you love me so the next day you can hurt me again.

Sawyer: What ?

Sawyer: Joey answer me..

Sawyer: Joseph ..

He kept texting me but I didn't answer to any of his texts. I decided to turn off my phone. We watched a movie with David. And when the movie finished, we went to sleep. I stared at the ceiling thinking about Sawyer. I teared thinking about him.
" Meghan, thanks for being there for me."
" Joey, your like my other brother that I love very much. Of course I'll be here for you."
We drifted off to sleep until the next morning.

Hey guys! That was chapter 2 I hoped you liked it. You know the drill :) Vote this fan fiction if you want more chapters. Oh and Meghan's YouTube channel is Strawburry17 and David's YouTube channel is Dayviideo :) Bye !